Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
29.41%
Perry County Central
70.59%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County vs Perry County Central 8/25
Breathitt County will travel to Perry County Central this Friday. 

Breathitt County (0-1)
Aug 18, 23 Belfry home (L) 14 - 48

Perry County Central (1-0)
Aug 18, 23 Somerset home (W) 22 - 21

History
Oct 1, 1999 Breathitt County 36 Perry County Central 31
Sep 1, 2000 Breathitt County 27 Perry County Central 3
Aug 29, 2003 Breathitt County 42 Perry County Central 14
Sep 11, 2009 Perry County Central 37 Breathitt County 14
Sep 10, 2010 Perry County Central 27 Breathitt County 7
Sep 20, 2013 Perry County Central 20 Breathitt County 14
Sep 19, 2014 Perry County Central 48 Breathitt County 12
Aug 28, 2015 Perry County Central 29 Breathitt County 24
Aug 26, 2016 Perry County Central 63 Breathitt County 21
Aug 25, 2017 Perry County Central 51 Breathitt County 6
Aug 24, 2018 Perry County Central 54 Breathitt County 39
Sep 10, 2021 Perry County Central 43 Breathitt County 36

Thoughts?

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...686a656543
Another close game. Give me PCC with a 42-35 Win.
Should be a great game. Breathitt is gonna come in ready after what Belfry did to them, Perry should be ready as well but we have to take care of the football, can’t afford any turnovers and missed opportunities. I give Perry the edge because of the QB position, so I’ll go perry 35-21
Perry County Central 35
Breathitt County 28
Perry central-42
Breathitt county cheap shot artist-34
Perry 35
Daddy ballers 20
Perry by a couple of scores

PCC- 28
Breathitt- 14
Commodores 35-14
Perry central
gonna be a good game i think perry will win by a touchdown but it can go either way
If Perry has the same refereeing crew as they had against somerset I will say they will win by 2 to 3 TD’S if they have an honest good crew I say Perry by 1 TD
(08-21-2023, 10:49 AM)Buford T Justice Wrote: If Perry has the same refereeing crew as they had against somerset I will say they will win by 2 to 3 TD’S if they have an  honest good crew I say Perry by 1 TD

Smile
Breathitt county is what a football team should never be no excuse for how they played and the cheap shots they did

I hope perry wins by 60
I saw the Dirtiest Player I’d ever played against helping his brother coach at PCC. Steve Dixon is his name. If any the Bobcats are as dirty as this guy, I’d have to see it to believe it. The guy tried to spear me and everyone that carried the ball every play. Face masked, held, punched l scratched you name it. If he is coaching Defense then be prepared for a long night.
(08-20-2023, 02:04 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Perry central-42
Breathitt county cheap shot artist-34

If you ever played high school football or any football for that matter cheap shots happen to everyone and every team. Don’t start calling a bunch of highschoolers cheap shot artist over 1 play. It was a dirty play and I’m not defending it but sounds like people are hanging their hat on breathitt county being dirty. Through 4 years of highschool football I can tell you Ive seen multiple in every game varying in severness.
Breathitt ends the streak.
Breathitt isn't disciplined enough to go to Perry and leave Hazard with a win. I hope I am wrong, but I just don't see anything that would make me think differently at this time. Do I think they can turn it around, yes, but if nothing changes, you can't expect different results. If you do, that's called insanity. Perry wins 35-28. Prove me wrong, Bobcats!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cat Daddy's post:
  • mandan
It's tough on the road.
You get the feeling Breathitt needs this one, and I think they find a way to pull it out.

Breathitt Co. 28 PCC 25
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nations Elite's post:
  • Gitback Coach
As Bull posted, this Friday will make 20 years almost to the day that Breathitt has beaten Perry in football.
I think Breathitt has the tools to give Perry a hard time if they can force turnovers.
Perry edges this one out if they hold onto the ball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zaga_fan's post:
  • Bull got out!
not 100 percent on this, but heard marcus robinson wont play friday for perry with a knee injury, and also kizer also has a injury and may set out, if this is true,then im going with breathitt, but either way hope they are both good to go...
(08-23-2023, 12:42 PM)the gambler Wrote: not 100 percent on this, but heard marcus robinson wont play friday for perry with a knee injury, and also kizer also has a injury and may set out, if this is true,then im going with breathitt, but either way hope they are both good to go...
It’s true that Robinson won’t be playing this Friday and that’s a huge loss for Perry, last I heard on kizer, he is gonna play unless something has changed.   Prayers for every kid every weekend to stay safe and have fun!
Woah
Breathitt wins!