Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 58 Pineville 34
Final!

Congratulations Clay County!!
Way to go Tigers!
I’m impressed pineville scored so many, looks like clay needs to work on the defensive side.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • pjdoug
(08-18-2023, 11:51 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: I’m impressed pineville scored so many, looks like clay needs to work on the defensive side.
I went an looked back at in game scoring updates looked like clay had it in hand big in the 3rd 42-14 those points probably wasn’t scored on the varsity
(08-19-2023, 05:08 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(08-18-2023, 11:51 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: I’m impressed pineville scored so many, looks like clay needs to work on the defensive side.
I went an looked back at in game scoring updates looked like clay had it in hand big in the 3rd 42-14 those points probably wasn’t scored on the varsity
Figured, clay can put 40 on any team in the mountains outside of the top 4-5 teams. I think they can make some noise in the future.
Looks like a basketball score !!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BUFFALO's post:
  • Hogsnot
(08-19-2023, 06:16 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
Figured, clay can put 40 on any team in the mountains outside of the top 4-5 teams. I think they can make some noise in the future.
I think Bell and Rock will prevent Clay from dropping 40.  Clay may be able to score and have a offense but a strong big defense like Bell has and a fast quick defense with shut down corners and safeties that Rock has I don’t see Clay gettin 40 in those two games let’s be real here Pineville is no mountain team like Bell and Rock is. Will be a fun district that i wished started this week.
(08-20-2023, 12:16 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(08-19-2023, 06:16 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote:
I think Bell and Rock will prevent Clay from dropping 40.  Clay may be able to score and have a offense but a strong big defense like Bell has and a fast quick defense with shut down corners and safeties that Rock has I don’t see Clay gettin 40 in those two games let’s be real here Pineville is no mountain team like Bell and Rock is. Will be a fun district that i wished started this week.
I think rock and bell win against clay but the offense can light it up. They lit it up from about september on last year and returned mostly everyone. I think their defense will lose them ball games but that offense will light up a score board. It’s still rock and bells to lose this year but a cold district game in manchester can always be tough