Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird
I am sitting here and the only site that I can access is this one. My internet won't load email, Facebook, or ESPN but my AIM still works.

Guess I am faced with spending the rest of my life with you guys. Rolleyes

Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Might need to unplug ya modem for a little bit.. or idk u accessed this page? idk

i think it may be your router your internet saves ur cache so it allows you to view it
Wait...after about 10 minutes, everything is back up and working :letsparty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Smile
Mine is now doing the same thing. My ICQ works, and other messengers. But myspace, Facebook, or any other site besides this one won't load.
Alright...this is back at it again and I want to know who did it. Not only is this the only site I can load (and I'm on a different continent than the first time mind you) but my TV also is out.

CTD, you have something to do with this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef you have to go to ESPN, I just got done ripping on Clayton Holmes, lol..(on the comments section)
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Beef you have to go to ESPN, I just got done ripping on Clayton Holmes, lol..(on the comments section)
You are on ESPN?? the station or site? And I can't access either..:redboxer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
On second look....I'll say you were on the site...didn't think you were cool enough to be on the TV..... Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol, no..the site
So anyone know why this would happen? I mean the only site that I can get on....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Alright...this is back at it again and I want to know who did it. Not only is this the only site I can load (and I'm on a different continent than the first time mind you) but my TV also is out.

CTD, you have something to do with this?

**** no. I couldn't put up with u for more than 10 minutes, much less the rest of your life, besides I'm using my phone as my compter right now
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Is BGR your homepage Beef?