Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas
I know it's about a month now until Christmas. But what is everyone wanting or wishing for?
I either want an ipod touch or Zune.

Haven't made my mind up yet.
SNOW!!! I want to have a White Christmas for once
A monkey, been asking for one for 23 years
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Another State Championship for Belfry....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For it to be over with already.......
:eek: Someone's being a Scrooge...Bah Humbug!...lol...Yea I know Christmas has became too commercial...Just teasing Midee1..:Thumbs:
Midee1 Wrote:For it to be over with already.......
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote::eek: Someone's being a Scrooge...Bah Humbug!...lol...Yea I know Christmas has became too commercial...Just teasing Midee1..:Thumbs:

No hard feelings. I'll admit that I am a Scrooge. The best thing about Christmas is spending time with family and watching my kids open their gifts.

I hate the whole shopping scene. People are rude and obnoxious out there. No one seems to have any Christmas spirit. No goodwill towards men. Just me, me, me, me.
:mad: I have to agree with you there, but when you have little ones..."The show must go on....lol"Cool I must be partially insane though, because I love this time of year. I love seeing people that you don't get to see throughout the year(home for the holidays). I am not into the shopping scene as much during the year, but I love the hustle and bustle of Christmas. I just wish that it wasn't so commercial! Happy Holidays!:letsparty
Midee1 Wrote:No hard feelings. I'll admit that I am a Scrooge. The best thing about Christmas is spending time with family and watching my kids open their gifts.

I hate the whole shopping scene. People are rude and obnoxious out there. No one seems to have any Christmas spirit. No goodwill towards men. Just me, me, me, me.
I want a new computer.
I wish for a peaceful day/night. My neice and nephew opening presents and getting everything they asked for. My phone not ringing one single time. Watching the Christmas football games on TV. A day off work. And another deep fried turkey. No presents, nothing. Just peace, deep fried turkey and football, lol..
Midee1 Wrote:No hard feelings. I'll admit that I am a Scrooge. The best thing about Christmas is spending time with family and watching my kids open their gifts.

:Thumbs: Wal-Mart at 3am. Theres less rude people, meaning theres less idiots to deal with, lol..and I give PB5 shopping money and a list of stuff to pick up for me when he and his wife to go the malls, lol..
warriorpride Wrote:I want a new computer.

I changed my mine, I want an "official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle" LOL.

If you dont know what im talkin aboyt watch the movie "a Christmas story'
warriorpride Wrote:I changed my mine, I want an "official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle" LOL.

you'll shoot your eye out, kid..Big Grin
warriorpride Wrote:I changed my mine, I want an "official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle" LOL.

You can't have one because you will shoot your eye out.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:you'll shoot your eye out, kid..Big Grin

Crap you beat me to it.:redboxer:
That was actually one last night. For those who have never seen this movie, don't worry there is always a marathon of the movie on Christmas day on TBS. My all time favorite Christmas movie. Man I am getting in the spirit!

I already know a few things I'm gettin cause I've already ordered em, lol.

FROM - GIFT

Mom and Stepdad - New Helmet (racing) with fresh air hook up.
Mimi (grandmother) - Fresh Air system for race car

Things I pretty much know I'm gettin, just gotta wait and see:

Sister and Bro-in-law - New Mussleloader
Dad and Stepmom - 4 Wheels and Tires for race car

Stuff I want:

Rock Band for Xbox 360
Madden 08'
Under Armour huntin gear (pants, jacket)
Laptop (for when I travel to Alabama for work)

And what I would like from any of you that have your own business, SPONSORSHIP, lol.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:My phone not ringing one single time.

Ha, wishful thinkin, lol, for me anyways. Darn thing is always ringin.
-STAT- Wrote:That was actually one last night. For those who have never seen this movie, don't worry there is always a marathon of the movie on Christmas day on TBS. My all time favorite Christmas movie.

Ah surely "A Christmas Story" isn't your favorite all time movie. You need to watch "It's A Wonderful Life" with James Stewart. It may be black and white because it was made in 1946, but its my favorite.
Redneck Wrote:Ha, wishful thinkin, lol, for me anyways. Darn thing is always ringin.
yeah but in your line of work, thats a good thing, lol..i hate the phone..if not for my family, I wouldnt have one..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I wish for a peaceful day/night. My neice and nephew opening presents and getting everything they asked for. My phone not ringing one single time. Watching the Christmas football games on TV. A day off work. And another deep fried turkey. No presents, nothing. Just peace, deep fried turkey and football, lol..
Just let me know your number and I'll make sure NO ONE calls you. Confusedhh:

As for Wal-Mart, I went to the Pikeville one a couple of years ago at about 3am on Christmas Eve morning and it was as bad as ever.

Things that I am asking for:
--UK Bowl Game tickets for me and my family (Keep my streak of 15 seasons seeing a game alive)
--2 tickets to the 2008 Ryder Cup golf match (So I can go with my dad -- I'm so sweet! And well he would be the one paying for it!)
--Wanted an iPhone but can't switch carriers so I might just ask for an iPod touch or one of the regular iPods with 160 Gigs.

That's about it. Keep it simple. Not to mention my parents have done a lot for me since I have been out of the country for the last 4 months.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah but in your line of work, thats a good thing, lol..i hate the phone..if not for my family, I wouldnt have one..

That's true, but half the time it's my oldest sis callin. She calls and don't say 10 words. Asks what's goin on, tell her I'm workin then it's silence, lol.
I have seen bits and pieces of it but that was a long time ago. But I would like to see it all.

Uncle Buck Wrote:Ah surely "A Christmas Story" isn't your favorite all time movie. You need to watch "It's A Wonderful Life" with James Stewart. It may be black and white because it was made in 1946, but its my favorite.
Redneck Wrote:That's true, but half the time it's my oldest sis callin. She calls and don't say 10 words. Asks what's goin on, tell her I'm workin then it's silence, lol.
lol, I know the type man...the only people I talk to on my phone are my mom every four or five days, and PB5 (my brother) basically every day, usually to square away bets and talk football, ...and I have to call the beef jerky guy once a week or so to place my order, lol...other than that its a decorative piece on a table..
Snow and the Cowboys Super Bowl win.
:football: Ditto!
rallo316 Wrote:Snow and the Cowboys Super Bowl win.
12 pack of Bud
11 wrastlin tickets
10 a Copenhagen
9 years probation
8 table dancers
7 packs of Redman
6 cans of Spam
FIIIIIVVVVVVEEEE FLANNEEELLLLLL SHIIIIIRRRTTTTSSS
4 big mud tires
3 shotgun she11s
2 huntin dogs
and some parts to a Mustang GT...
Idk. I don't like people spending money on me for some reason but if I had to choose it would be a new cell phone, money, or a white Christmas. We need a big snow at least once.