Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random...
on this thread just type whatever you feel, as long as it is clean...if you have something on your chest that you want to get off just release it all on here...for example, here is mine:
now I haven't known u very long and I shouldn't be asking you for this so soon but i need it badly . I havent had it 4 a while and I can already feel it goin in good and hard and comin out hard and soft if u would do this 4 me no one would ever know . i am sure u can satisfy my need and I'd be very grateful if u would . I am very desperate and I need ur help . you think I have a lot of nerve but i feel my tounge wrapping around it and me sucking all the juices until it is very dry. i am not going to beat around the bush no longer so...................................... do u have a piece of gum ???
:lol:
Oops. Too much data.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that was good 30 :lol:
Didn't someone post something like that about a toothbrush or something the other day?
They might have.
haha thanks Beef...but i am not sure if someone did or not, but if they did i didnt see it...
Lol it was funny anyway lol
Haha...very funny d30.
I love lamp.
You love lamp. What do you like about lamp so much?
I love carpet.
I love desk.
I love lamp...I love lamp...I love lamp!
You love carpet. What do you like about carpet so much?
Wouldn't you like to know. ; )
The Daily Show is on right now
Yea my name should be on the list. It's Macaulay Culkin.
no tv and no beer makes jesus go crazy...
Are you serious? What's your favorite show?
I have a Physiology test tomorrow and it's gonna be SOOOO hard!!!! I'm afraid I'm gonna fail. :'(
IM IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!!!
Cali Wrote:I have a Physiology test tomorrow and it's gonna be SOOOO hard!!!! I'm afraid I'm gonna fail. :'(

Remember a few nites ago when I said I would take your phys test for you?

I thought it was Physics, but you are on your own on the physiology lol..

Or is that the same things??
WOW....i hate school!