Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Corbin star Andrew Taylor
Just read he’s entered the portal and a lot of people are saying Ole Miss. Congrats to the kid. Knew he was special watching him in high school.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan1999's post:
  • 64SUR
Sports Illustrated subsidiary Fan Nation has an article stating that Auburn has reached out to express their interest.

Various online sources are indicating that WKU, Pitt, LSU, Xavier, and Florida State could be in play as well, so it sounds as if there should be a few options for him to choose from.
He sure has came a long way since that video.
I'm glad to see it. The kid has owned his mistake from five years ago and has had zero trouble or problems since. One mistake shouldn't define you the rest of your life. Cancel culture is stupid.
[-] The following 4 users Like FootballFan1999's post:
  • Appalachian Cat, Humpty Dumpty, IAM22, jetpilot
Commits to Mississippi State.
(05-14-2023, 07:45 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Commits to Mississippi State.
Was told he got a huge NIL deal at Mississippi State.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesdeane's post:
  • FootballFan1999
Congratulations Andrew Taylor!!
Everyone is happy for him now since he is doing so well. Got cancelled several years ago by most people over something totally retarded and comical. Glad to see him grinding hard and not letting negativity and jealousy stop him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • WhoSane
(05-14-2023, 11:07 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Everyone is happy for him now since he is doing so well.  Got cancelled several years ago by most people over something totally retarded and comical.  Glad to see him grinding hard and not letting negativity and jealousy stop him.

Words you used here show why you see racism as comical. I don’t think the kids life should be over but condemning racism shouldn’t be hard. And to bring down those with disabilities to defend stupid actions shows your values.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fridaynightfights's post:
  • Cactus Jack
Nothing he said was racist. Putting too much thought into what you are saying. Must be one those Biden supporters. Get a life.
Looks like a few Corbin fans/Taylor supporters should sit this one out. People were already upset with Taylor for the "can you hear me now?" taunt, so it's not as if it was just one really stupid mistake he'd made, but way to start that back up by calling someone "retarded". If what he said wasn't such a big deal, you should support your boy at a game in Starkville and go around town saying what he did, I'm sure it will go well when you try to explain yourself.

It's been years since all this happened, and no one should be perpetually punished for their past, especially when they were so young, but I hope his current attitude isn't reflective of what we're seeing here.
Called someone retarded. Dang I should get the electric chair. Gosh darn I’m just so mean.
[-] The following 2 users Like DukeBoy's post:
  • IAM22, jetpilot
I agree dukeboy. People are so soft these days. You’ll be canceled for saying retarded. Wish the kid luck but what exactly did he do? Hey duke boy get this…… people can’t say retarded or you’ll be canceled, but we can chop the gonads off young boys and make girls out of them if they want at the age 8… haha Biden voters are the best
[-] The following 2 users Like Mountainparkway's post:
  • DukeBoy, Ky1976
I too agree with DukeBoy. Haters need to get a life. What 18 year old boy hasn't said and done stupid sh!t? And I don't even like Corbin sports teams lol
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • DukeBoy, Hoot Gibson
Glad to see him land at a big school, but why in the world are some of you throwing around the "R" word? Have some tact and common sense.
[-] The following 4 users Like WhoSane's post:
  • Cactus Jack, fridaynightfights, Gitback Coach, M3b
(05-08-2023, 08:28 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Just read he’s entered the portal and a lot of people are saying Ole Miss. Congrats to the kid. Knew he was special watching him in high school.
He is going to Mississippi State to play for Chris Jans. I think this is a big time get for Jans and the Bulldogs. They struggled to shoot the ball last season and Taylor is an elite shotmaker who can score at will with a variety of different shots.
(05-14-2023, 11:05 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Called someone retarded.  Dang I should get the electric chair.  Gosh darn I’m just so mean.

I read a Reds message board where someone was recently banned from the site for using that term. It's pretty ignorant verbiage to be using in 2023.

(05-15-2023, 12:05 AM)Mountainparkway Wrote: I agree dukeboy. People are so soft these days. You’ll be canceled for saying retarded. Wish the kid luck but what exactly did he do? Hey duke boy get this…… people can’t say retarded or you’ll be canceled, but we can chop the gonads off young boys and make girls out of them if they want at the age 8… haha Biden voters are the best

Dumb, dumb, dumb...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Old School, I got two words for you. Use your verbiage and figure out what they are. Quick hint….. remember what DX said back in the old wrestling day?
(08-01-2023, 10:54 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Old School, I got two words for you.  Use your verbiage and figure out what they are.  Quick hint….. remember what DX said back in the old wrestling day?
As I said above... Dumb, dumb, dumb.
[-] The following 2 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Appalachian Cat, Gitback Coach
Dumb, dumb, dumb. Good gosh. I’m just so much better than these petty people on here, my royal red hound bloodline just doesn’t need to read this garbage.
[-] The following 2 users Like DukeBoy's post:
  • jetpilot, Waitaminute
Good lord is such a word offends or triggers you I’d say your the problem.
(08-03-2023, 10:27 AM)Vols0528 Wrote: Good lord is such a word offends or triggers you I’d say your the problem.

On the Reds site that I mentioned, the guy who got cancelled for  using the "R" word was universally condemned by everyone who posted on that forum. Some folks, like yourself, would love a return to the days when the N-word was seen as fine vocabulary, as was the F-word for gay individuals(Thom Brennaman found out different), and demeaning words for women and minority groups were tolerated.   

Sorry, but guys like me are not gonna allow you to go back to your" good ol' boy days. "
You’re no old school hound and probably not even from Corbin. Funny posts you make though OSH keep them coming. Get a good laugh from it.
Lol ok I’ll take that under advisement. I’ll look over my shoulder every day for you. Retard
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vols0528's post:
  • DukeBoy
You boys can posture and spit vinegar at each other if you wish, but some words are cruel and insensitive. You know what word I'm speaking about, too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Old School Hound
Oh, and a couple of posts were deleted because they had quoted the post that contained the offensive word.
YOU may not use the word either, OSH!!
(08-04-2023, 04:57 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: YOU may not use the word either, OSH!!

I never use that word. EVER. Mama would have taken a belt to me if I had. lol  I did point out posts where the word was used. I'm assuming that's what you meant.
Yes. And the fact that you bolded the font. Really!!
(05-14-2023, 11:47 AM)fridaynightfights Wrote:
(05-14-2023, 11:07 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Everyone is happy for him now since he is doing so well.  Got cancelled several years ago by most people over something totally retarded and comical.  Glad to see him grinding hard and not letting negativity and jealousy stop him.

Words you used here show why you see racism as comical. I don’t think the kids life should be over but condemning racism shouldn’t be hard. And to bring down those with disabilities to defend stupid actions shows your values.

I'm a  pure bred mutt with disabilities and racist against myself. I especially dislike the English and French parts of me. People need to quit whining all the time.