Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jeff Honeycutt in as Breathitt county head coach
(04-28-2023, 06:30 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Honeycutts record depends on sperry rotc. If he transfers to hazard or pcc then it’s all irrelevant
If Austin Sperry plays in the 14th region it will be for the bobcats
Great/home run hire by Breathitt. Let’s hope the parents give him a chance.
(04-27-2023, 07:39 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Really good hire.  Slone will help the football team a great deal along with basketball.
kizer will be a commodore   hes not who i was referring to
DukeBoy trashed Sperry and Breathitt all year, now he on the bandwagon after they won the region. Have you ever been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder?
No, I finally seen the light. Bipolar, may be.
He will regret the day he came to Breathitt. He should have stayed in Knott County.
(05-03-2023, 09:16 PM)spectator 101 Wrote: He will regret the day he came to Breathitt. He should have stayed in Knott County.
Breathitt is the best job in the region.

Breathitt has the best player in the region in Austin Sperry and they also have the biggest fan base in the region and it’s not even close
(05-08-2023, 11:39 AM)Night Train Wrote:
(05-03-2023, 09:16 PM)spectator 101 Wrote: He will regret the day he came to Breathitt. He should have stayed in Knott County.
Breathitt is the best job in the region.

Breathitt has the best player in the region in Austin Sperry and they also have the biggest fan base in the region and it’s not even close
Seems that can be both a blessing and a curse depending on how the team is doing.
Breathitt will have the most pleasant season they have had in years. Honeycutt is a good fair dude. He will play the kids that deserve to play and they will have fun working hard and competing in the process. Is Skyler Ritchie coming to Breathitt and where is he right now?
If grandpa would stay out of Ritchie’s ear he could possibly have a double double season at bhs if he decides to attend. He has to want it and ignore gramps
I talk to Jimmy last night. Big offers coming in from Perry County. I’m not sure Breathitt can afford him. He may go to the highest bidder
Breathitt doesn't need ritchie to win!!!!
So who cares where and what with him
Parkway what do you know what I do and don't do you piece of ?
Where you get big offers night train
(06-01-2023, 03:43 PM)Turnover Wrote: Where you get big offers night train
Figured train was just fooling around with that comment. It's Skyler's senior year. He should enjoy it no matter where or even if he plays. No secret I hope it's Breathitt. He'll be the dominant big man in the region unless there's someone I'm overlooking.
Be a huge get if we can land him. Him and Sperry and Bellamy will be hard to deal with for any team. 
Puts us ahead of the pack for sure with a good 1//2/5 combo.
Breathitt doesn't need Ritchie!!!! EOD