Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Fans !!!!!!!
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:okay what am I doing???????????????
Tailgate where and when?????????????
I can bring something but I think something big is out of the question this late inthe game.
NOW we can do this next week at Belfry, I am glad to drive down there. YES I plan on getting there... What do you guys think about tomorrow?????????
Coke, pepsi or waters chips etc... Hot chocolate would be a great idea and coffee
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
I thought that some of you mite like this i ran across it.

Yeah I saw that one too.......great shots!
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
EkyLb Wrote:They might be saving a big article for tomorrow's paper, on game day. I hope so anyways, but it wouldn't surprise me for the DI to ignore Russell.
http://www.dailyindependent.com/loca...326234932.html
WOW, what a great write up on Adam! (Jgrubby=open mouth insert foot on this one lol) Now, if the captians would do Russell a big favor and do what you have been elected to do..........:flame: FIRE EM UP BOYS!!!! ITS GAME DAY!:beavis:
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Is there any takers for a tailgating party before the game or not, I am at work right now and I dod not know if I will be able to find out about anything before the game or not please let me know.
What Im understanding its near the press box beside the Middle school. The softball field is really going to be muddy.
RUSSELL RED DEVILS