3/2
Pikeville vs. Paintsville 6:30 PM
Pike Central vs. Betsy Layne 8:00 PM

3/4
Semifinal 6:30 PM
Semifinal 8:00 PM

3/6 
Championship 7:00 PM

All games will be played at the Appalachian Wireless Arena in Downtown Pikeville.
Semis
LC vs SV
Pikeville vs BL
Great draw for Martin County. The team they just beat, got exactly what they deserved.
Tough draw for my Bobcats
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I like the matchup against PC for the Bobcats. Pente will be expected to slow down Rigdon and Robinson/Stewart will trade blows. It looks like it will be a battle of role players, and can Kidd get enough to match what Rigdon does against Pente. Bobcats should be able to outrebound the Hawks which is why I give them the advantage.
Crazy how Betsy Layne, Pike Central and Pikeville are no more than 10 minutes from each other and all 3 are in a different district. Now they all get stuck on the same side of the bracket lol.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
[-] The following 2 users Like Redneck's post:
  • Card2000, Panther Thunder
i think all local schools should play each other during regular season.
At least Paintsville will be out early.
(02-27-2023, 04:26 PM)jamesclay Wrote: At least Paintsville will be out early.
Possibly, but they will show up and try their best. I know we all have seen crazy things happen in this region. 

I always find people that care more about other teams than their own fascinating.
(02-28-2023, 11:18 PM)2000PHS Wrote:
Possibly, but they will show up and try their best. I know we all have seen crazy things happen in this region. 

I always find people that care more about other teams than their own fascinating.

Absolutely. Nobody in Pikeville is assuming a win over Paintsville is a done deal. Paintsville is always dangerous in every sport.
Pikeville will win the 15th region.
They will beat Shelby valley in the finals ?
Im gonna say Martin Co. Vs Pikeville in the finals. As bad as i hate to pick against the cards, ill take pikeville 63-61
Tough draw for paintsville but wouldn’t surprise me to see the upset.
(02-28-2023, 11:18 PM)2000PHS Wrote:

They'll have a puncher's chance for sure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • 2000PHS