Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County 60 Leslie County 42
Final from Irvine. Game was never this close. Estill led by as many as 25. 

Good sportsmanship Estill showed by keep giving #35 for Leslie the ball so he could score.
Sports are much bigger than a game
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Not heard much from Leslie faithful on here. Has John not panned out or does he not have much to work with over there. I haven’t watched them once this year. I do bet he doesn’t have the pressure on him like the great parents of breathitt county put on him. I bet he doesn’t even have to take blood pressure meds anymore. The Bellamy’s run him out in Jackson

I reckon they got tuco on him
John don’t have the talent he once had and he panned out every where he has coached. Let’s get real. Breathitt did get an ALL A RUNNERUP. A lot of schools would cherished that for a lifetime. John Noble pans out every where he goes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • griffman
Won 3 Games last season..
They're 15-14 this season and play Jackson City tonight for their 16th win..

John is a great leader of young men. We're very thankful over here to whomever ran him out of Breathitt Co..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Onward Leslie!'s post:
  • griffman
John Noble excels more than in the wins/loss column. Talk to his former players and you will see why he always succeeds where he is at. With time, and left alone the man will make them competitive. Keep in mind it took some time before Buckhorn was in the mix. Now look where they are at.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluecat's post:
  • griffman