Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is ur cinderella team?
Mine is Souther Illinois Salukis but they always heve been my cinderella team
UK goin all the way... no one else picks them.
as for Cindy i dont know if i have one goiin very far.
New Mex and Pacific winning 2 games.
I think UL will surprise alot of people. I took them to the final game
finally someone agrees with me...thnx torqque...louisville is team that everyone is overlooking, i have them losin to oklahoma state in the final four
New Mexico.
Pacific, New Mexico, Old Dominion
none of those teams will make it past the 1st round
Think whatever you want, Pacific has some guy averages 26 a game.

Old Dominion plays an underachieving Michigan St team.

New Mexico is really hott right now.

Thats the thing about cindarellas u never know if they are going to win or lose...they pop out of nowhere.
My team for a big upset is George Washington.
Have you told many people that your team for a big upset is George Washington?
Yeah I guess
Uh. You seem not interested.
my upset teams...
G-Tech: I have them going all the way out to the elite 8 to get beat by Wake...not many have them getting that far
Bama:I have then winning over a very talented Wisconsin Milwaukee team and then beating Boston College before losing to Illinois
LSU: inside prescense is key for the Tigers and with Bass stepping it up I expect the LSU TIgers to make a sweet 16 run while beating UAB and Zona
now i know these arent your usual upset teams but i have them going much further than many expect!
Where did you get your upset teams?
my mind...duh!
I'm rootin for Louisville. But my cinderella team is EKU lol.. or Pacific.
"dirty30" Wrote:my upset teams...
G-Tech: I have them going all the way out to the elite 8 to get beat by Wake...not many have them getting that far
Bama:I have then winning over a very talented Wisconsin Milwaukee team and then beating Boston College before losing to Illinois
LSU: inside prescense is key for the Tigers and with Bass stepping it up I expect the LSU TIgers to make a sweet 16 run while beating UAB and Zona
now i know these arent your usual upset teams but i have them going much further than many expect!

I have G Tech in the Elite 8 also. I have Bama in the Sweet 16. LSU is the only one i disagreed with you on.
yes, i thought most would disagree with me on that LSU pick but hey it was like an intuition for me, except im not a woman haha
gutsy call on my part, but lets see how it works out, maybe it will bring in the money!!!
You want a gutsy call.... Pacific over Washington.
ill make it even more gutsier youknowwhoibe...i got pitt over washington in the 2nd round...

and i dont think lsu will beat arizona, but they have the best frontcourt in america rite now...brandon bass and glen davis are unstoppable
That sure is, but it is a definate possibillity...I just dont see it happening...Washington is loving this #1 seed and they are going to do all they can to protect it!
This game reminds me alot of last years Bama Stanford game. Everyone said no way Bama would win, but did they, yes.

I think Washington is overrated and upsets can happen. Im willing to take a risk on this one. I'll call this the moneymaker game or bankrupter.
the ragin' cagins'
haha
I have Pitt over Washington, and LSU going pretty far.
Hahah too bad for you guys lol
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:ill make it even more gutsier youknowwhoibe...i got pitt over washington in the 2nd round...

and i dont think lsu will beat arizona, but they have the best frontcourt in america rite now...brandon bass and glen davis are unstoppable

Good call with Pitt. haha
not like you had them losing either....washington will stilll lose in the sweet 16....better call than uve ever made
It goes without saying. In what way?
Of course I had Pitt losing. They were way overrated.
just like you??