Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands 40 Covington Catholic 0
Final Score.
Dang. Good job Highlands.
Congrats Highlands
Congrats Highlands.
My gosh..40-0? Do they ever play bad..or even have a bad quarter, lol.
And to think the score could have been worse, maybe much worse. Mueller pulled his starters at the end of the third quarter and put in the subs on O and D. CovCath kept their starters in pretty much the entire game (they may have put some subs in at the very end). Highlands JV moved the ball against CovCath's starters and was on the 5 with about 2 minutes left and took a knee. If Mueller had wanted it to be 60-0, he could have done so and many CovCath fans agree with that. Highlands is playing very, very good football right now and unlike some other games when they didn't seem focused at the beginning of the game, has come out against Scott and CovCath very focused from the opening kickoff.
Dang! Good job...congratulations.
highland is one of the best teams I have seen play this year in person. They are my favorite to win the whole dang thing in 5A.
Capt. DH Wrote:highland is one of the best teams I have seen play this year in person. They are my favorite to win the whole dang thing in 5A.

I hope you are right about that.
I was very surprised by the final score. I think the 5a championship game will be an unbelieveable game. Against Bowling Green of course.