Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 70 Wolfe 44
This one actually got a little bit closer in the twilight of the game
Not even close. Great defense, rebounding. Collins is turning into a man in front of our eyes. Good win cats
Collins is built like a man among boys. Would like to see him get 20 & 20 in a game because he if definitely capable if his motor is all the way tuned up.
This was a good statement win for the Bobcats. Confidence seems to be building right now.
That could have been the worse game plan i’ve ever seen a team have . The big question is what was Wolfe doing trying to run up and down with Breathitt? Wolfe will never be a regional contender staying on the path they are on. Breathitt played really good and they will win a lot of games playing that way.
I’ve never saw Wolfe ever play half court basketball, they have been run and gun for years. Not sure if they play any other way.
Great win for the cats Luke and Collins showed up in a big way. The whole team played a great game all together. Everyone of them. Most of all they played hard and stuck to the fundamentals which is what has killed them all year. Would like to see them play with that intensity the rest of the year. Great win.
It does appear coach Moore is back to fundamentals and playing hard and aggressive defense is the new recipe. I think that’s what I was preaching last year with noble.

Hope it continues
(01-21-2023, 05:14 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: I’ve never saw Wolfe ever play half court basketball, they have been run and gun for years.  Not sure if they play any other way.
That’s exactly why you have never seen Wolfe compete with the elite teams in the region either.