Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 56 Evangel Christian 55
Breathitt snaps EC's 10-game win streak
That’s a HUGE WIN for the Bobcats. All of Evangel guys play? 50 point turn around is something special.
Great win! Hopefully, this gives them the confidence to turn the corner, and finish out the season strong.
(01-17-2023, 11:02 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: That’s a HUGE WIN for the Bobcats.  All of Evangel guys play?  50 point turn around is something special.
Hearing evangel Christian had three starters sitting out. Don’t know if they was hurt or for disciplinary actions. Anyone on here know the details?
Starters out or not, it was still a solid win for the Bobcats. Evangel had their top 2 scorers playing and were up 44-37 going into the 4th quarter and up by 4 with 47 seconds left. Sperry made the game winning contested layup with a little over 2 seconds left. Breathitt seems to have some fight left in them.
(01-17-2023, 11:29 AM)Mountainparkway Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 11:02 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: That’s a HUGE WIN for the Bobcats.  All of Evangel guys play?  50 point turn around is something special.
Hearing evangel Christian had three starters sitting out. Don’t know if they was hurt or for disciplinary actions. Anyone on here know the details?
Same starters except one that just beat Etown by 9.
Only 1 starter out… Very good win by Breathitt Co. against the favorites to win All-A state tourney. I’m assuming mountain parkway is from Breathitt Co with all the hate he continues to throw at this group of kids. Hey pal, sorry you wasn’t good enough to win region when you played or was it when your son played? Either way you need some butt paste applied. You sure are sore about something
[-] The following 3 users Like Night Train's post:
  • Cat Daddy, griffman, Mountain Monster
Just wasn’t sure about their roster man. I just call it like I see it and some of you woke parents are the problem. Your kids need to be more mentally and physically stronger. I see they come by it natural with your comments. I’m the first the praise the kittens when they do good. But I will tell them the truth when they perform like they did against hazard and the Harlen county teams earlier in the year

Sorry for hurting your feelings night train. You prob work for csx so I know who you are. One the three that’s does
(01-17-2023, 02:50 PM)Night Train Wrote: Only 1 starter out… Very good win by Breathitt Co. against the favorites to win All-A state tourney. I’m assuming mountain parkway is from Breathitt Co with all the hate he continues to throw at this group of kids. Hey pal, sorry you wasn’t good enough to win region when you played or was it when your son played? Either way you need some butt paste applied. You sure are sore about something

Better not disagree with him or you’ll get a personal message like I did. Lol.
Sounds like I hit a nerve there. Was it you or your son that wasn’t good enough?
Hehe
Was a big win but I noticed Evangels best player Kyran Tilley didn’t play. Was a few more subs that were out as well.
Better be careful dukeboy they will attack like hyenas if you say anything about their babies. Lol
I’m not getting into talking about their kids
(01-17-2023, 11:29 AM)I’m Mountainparkway Wrote:
I didn’t either on this post and it set them off haha
Lol. Yeah I get what ya saying Parkway. Pack of hyenas.
I understand why they have a beef with me tho I have been a hard critic on their boys. I do want them to succeed I just get frustrated at their play. Breathitt at times show excellence but at times they do head scratching things. Perry is coming together it seems. Big Al’s hazard team is solid. Lcc is also tough but I haven’t watched them this year. Just basing their play on their record. Breathitt plays Wolfe Friday we shall see if breathitt has improved any since the first meeting in Campton.
I have traveled all over the state and and watched a lot of basketball and i’m telling you that Breathitt has some very troubling and out of control parents who go after the coaches jobs like John Noble and Arch Johnson just because they disagree with the kids playing time or position.The administration has to put a stop to crap like this if they ever want a winning program at Breathitt. The coaches want to win more than anyone if your not happy take your child somewhere else and don’t disrupt the whole program because a parent or child is not happy. Everyone has to sacrifice in sports to have a winning program.
[-] The following 3 users Like spectator 101's post:
  • DukeBoy, Mountainparkway, wolfcat
Spot on.
Great win for the bobcats. Everyone says “oh wait they had a player missing” that team still beats any other team in the 14th by 10-50 points. Give credit where credit is due. Breathitt looked like they wanted to be there and they played hard. I think if they do that then the season turns around.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nobullsports's post:
  • Cat Daddy
Heard from some 14th region officials, they said Evangel had 3 starters out. That’s a lot of statistics to replace. I did see that the two leading scorers played though. I honestly think it was pretty darn good win.
Watched the game on NHFS or whatever it’s called and they did have 1 starter out and 2 bench players that didn’t play. At that their lineup towered over Collins and Hoskins. Breathitts bigs was matched up with a 7 fter committed to East Carolina but held many other SEC, Big 10 offers. Breathitt showed grit and resilience. They have dug a hole this year but I hope to see the bobcats prevail. Gonna take some work and settling down but they are more than capable to do it.
(01-19-2023, 11:39 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Heard from some 14th region officials, they said Evangel had 3 starters out.  That’s a lot of statistics to replace.  I did see that the two leading scorers played though.  I honestly think it was pretty darn good win.
Name the 3 starters that were out… I bet you can’t. I didn’t see any 14th region officials at the game.
All I know for sure is Tilley. Not at the game nor have I watched it online. Good win regardless.
(01-19-2023, 10:34 PM)Blue Lips Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 11:39 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Heard from some 14th region officials, they said Evangel had 3 starters out.  That’s a lot of statistics to replace.  I did see that the two leading scorers played though.  I honestly think it was pretty darn good win.
Name the 3 starters that were out… I bet you can’t. I didn’t see any 14th region officials at the game.

Why didn’t Tilley, Ojema and Mukadi play? And before you post, yes I know 2 of those come off the bench
Just let it go. Games over good win let’s move on now folks