Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Football Coaches
Would the coaches be interested in meeting on here in a private forum to discuss travel and league info for the 2008 season. I have heard from some middle school coaches that a league SHOULD be starting for middle school, 6-8th grade. These schools include= NORTH DIVISION: Russell, Raceland, Greenup McKell, Greenup Wurtland, Boyd Co. Lawrence County, East Carter, West Carter and possibly Lewis Co. SOUTH DIVISION: Martin Co, Paintsville, Pikeville,Morgan Co and the Johnson Co middle school/s. This is the proposed teams plus others I am sure. This league would guarentee games and the best competition for these schools. I have spoken to a Lawrence Co contact who says that the rules and proposal will be contacting coaches in these area. I am not incharge of this league but I am willing to help getting this started. I feel that this league will build contacts for the future and will make our kids better in the long run.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
OKAY lets try this !!!!
If you know of the presidents or coaches please have then contact me for next season. I am searching for contacts from SOMEONE-ANYONE in eastern Kentucky.
I will have a 6th grade team, no 7th graders or 8th graders. I will have proper documentation for all players if anyone has a question.
You can contact me by IM or send me a message.
Thank You
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Several middle school coaches are trying to provide some organization and communication to middle school football in Kentucky, as well as organize a championship bowl among conference/league champions at the end of the season. If there is any interest in providing information or assisting with the effort, please let us know.

LCHS MS Football
Great idea!
I am there with what ever you need for this to work...........
I am looking to start a youth league, from 5 to 12 year olds. Age groups or grades. Already have teams from Martin Co., Lawrence, and Paintsville. Contact me with any questions.
What are the team breakdowns for ages. Where do you play your games.
We have started an e-mail group for Middle School Football Coaches in Kentucky.

You can join by one of three ways -

1. Send an e-mail to: [email]KYMSFB-subscribe@yahoogroups.com[/email]

2. Go to: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/KYMSFB/ & "subscribe"

3. E-mail me directly at [email]FF40212@yahoo.com[/email] and I will send you an invitation.

Hope to talk with you soon. Thank you for helping Middle School Football in the state of Kentucky!!!

Coach Jeremy Bass - Spencer County Middle School
Taylorsville, KY
sheldon clark high school, five-six-seven, eight-nine, ten-eleven-twelve.
Isn't Ronnie Wells, from the Paintsville Rec Center, the commissioner of the Big Sandy Middle School Conference?