Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santas warned "ho ho ho" offensive to women
OK, as much as I harp that America is too **** sensitive to everything, Australia has taken it one step further. And I'll GUARANTEE YOU that this will hit the states in no time. Unbelievable.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071115/wl_...masoffbeat
Dang that Beef. He goes to Australia and turns things upside down.
BCF4L Wrote:Dang that Beef. He goes to Australia and turns things upside down.
Smile ......yeah, good point. Had he not taken that slang with him, calling those Australian women ho's, we wouldnt have to deal with this holiday crisis..thanks Beef..for ruining Christmas for all the little kids..
Sorry, Santa was here way before the city street slang word "HO". The way i look at it....any woman that is offended by Santa saying that...Well needs to think about why they are being offended! lol
OffTheHook Wrote:Sorry, Santa was here way before the city street slang word "HO". The way i look at it....any woman that is offended by Santa saying that...Well needs to think about why they are being offended! lol

Smile
Good Grief!?!?!?!?!?!?!
i think i read somewhere today that even women activests think that this is stupid.
Sounds like theyve been hit in the head one too many times down under.LOL!!!!
BCF4L Wrote:Dang that Beef. He goes to Australia and turns things upside down.
Come on guys....I'm just looking out for the little kids. This is a time for them and we don't need to be filling their heads with bad words.

This might be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Guess that happens when they are about to vote out their Liberal Party and vote in the left-wing Labor Party. (Yes, weird that their conservative party is called the Liberal Party).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Amazing.....
OffTheHook Wrote:Sorry, Santa was here way before the city street slang word "HO". The way i look at it....any woman that is offended by Santa saying that...Well needs to think about why they are being offended! lol

Great post!!:Cheerlead
Absolutely ridiculous....
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Absolutely ridiculous....
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: **** strait...
This is horrible!