Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lone Oak Quarterback
I think this kid would fit in great at a smaller college like Centre, Eastern Kentucky, Murray State, or a little Missouri school.
That is unreal
blackcat_student Wrote:I don't think UK would offer Robinson a scholarship, he may walk on, but I see him going to Eastern Kentucky or Murray State. He is just too small to play in the SEC.

Well what about Chris Leak. He was only 5'10". Drew Brees played in the big Ten when the Big Ten was good and he is only 5'9" with a ladder!
Booya Wrote:Well what about Chris Leak. He was only 5'10". Drew Brees played in the big Ten when the Big Ten was good and he is only 5'9" with a ladder!
But you also have to remember that UK has to talented passing QBs just waiting for Woodson to get out of the way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just think the size thing is over-rated. I'll take heart and talent over size any day. My 12yr old boy ain't very big, but his heart is huge. He over-comes alot with hustle.
His O-Line is pretty good too, to have the time to throw.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Unbelievable to have that many touchdowns with so few interceptions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
this link has webcast of friday's game where he broke the national record. He did so in the 2nd quarter. Select Lone Oak - Calloway Co. video on demand. Other video clips are interviews and highlight clips of him. http://www.wpsdtv.com/content/gridiron/gridiron.aspx

He also starts for LO on defense and if you watch the game he has a big time hit

if you click link scroll down to bottom of page and there is a list of available videos
The kid sounds pretty good.
He looks like the real deal! But don't leave out the receivers you need someone to catch the ball to make him a record setter!
Corey Robinson is this weeks USA Today/MaxPreps Player Of The Week... Congrats!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/foo...uper25.htm
Guys go to my previous post and watch his videos from the link, you will not regret it
I just watched the videos...where has this guy been. I honestly had never heard of him. He looks for real.
This kid from Lone Oak is an athlete don't let anyone fool you. He plays down here in far western KY where not a lot hear about him. Corey would be the first to tell u without the line and his receivers he wouldn't be near the record.He throws a good ball and is mobile I'm not going to say he couldn't play in the sec.
A diamond in the rough for a college. Good luck to this young man in the future!!
You haven't heard much about him mainly because of the schedule they play is very weak. I haven't seen him myself but a kid with those stats has to have a lot of talent. He also plays cornerback on defense.