Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 76 Bell County 54
Final
Final
HELP MODE
Bobcats can’t lay down in the 4th quarter and call it quits. The wells three at the end of the third took the life out of them. You can’t lay down and die down 10. Corbin looks like they have potential to be good but IMO south gonna roll them this year. May be wrong.
64 , how did Corbin look? I figured Tony P. would have them firing on all cylinders after the poor showing against Barren. I was unable to go tonight. Going Thurs and Friday.
(12-28-2022, 01:32 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: 64 , how did Corbin look? I figured  Tony P. would have them firing on all cylinders after the poor showing against Barren.  I was unable to go tonight. Going Thurs and Friday.
It was a very good game for the Hounds. Held Woolum to 10 under what he averages which allowed the Hound Depth to be shown. Finally getting basketball legs under them. The Hounds gonna shock a lot of people this year. Real impressed with Warren kid tonight. Coach P has a ton of talent this season seasoned talent. 4th quarter scored alot of points. Great to see the Cumberland Falls Invitational Tournament back. Enjoyed seeing it packed again with great atmosphere. Go Hounds
Why is a basketball score on football thread?