Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Think Saunders Will Stay At Shelby Valley?
I was wondering if he will stay. I know he has done a great job there and I am worried other schools will try to get him. I know he seems really happy there. Will the people there let him go or will they do everything to keep him.
cats 6969 Wrote:I was wondering if he will stay. I know he has done a great job there and I am worried other schools will try to get him. I know he seems really happy there. Will the people there let him go or will they do everything to keep him.

I don't see they wouldn't want to keep him, he has done a real good job coaching there and things seem to be going in the right direction for the wildcats.
i didnt kno alot about him, but when he called that reverse down inside bath's 10 yard line, it couldnt have come at a better time.. hes a smart coach and is not very predictable.. shelby valley should try to keep him
I think SV officals will try to keep him as long as they can. After the history season has had this year.
I know he really likes it there and they should be pretty good again next season.
How long has he been at Shelby Valley? Has he been a head coach anywhere else in Ky?
kysportsguru Wrote:I think SV officals will try to keep him as long as they can. After the history season has had this year.
5 and 5....history season????
bball fan Wrote:5 and 5....history season????

Well lets see, he got them to the playoffs, got them to win their 1st playoff game ever in SV history, so yea, there gonna keep him, Especially if the the Wildcats defeat P-burg this friday, What you think
Doesn't he live in Va. and commute to SV? I know it's not that far, but his ties there are strong. Hope he stays at SV also.
With Valleys first playoff win hes cutting too deep into B-ball and that wont be tolerated. Theyll get rid of him.
If they do get rid of him it would be the worst mistake valley has ever done
cats 6969 Wrote:I was wondering if he will stay. I know he has done a great job there and I am worried other schools will try to get him. I know he seems really happy there. Will the people there let him go or will they do everything to keep him.

you might as well say hes gone.. he'll be at st. x next year coach of the year Big Grin