Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???
What! No Birthday wishes? lol. I fell like no one on here likes me lol.
Happy Birthday...You share it with Whoopi Goldberg!
jammin' jamey Wrote:Happy Birthday...You share it with Whoopi Goldberg!
come on JJ, your trying to cheer up the kid, not depress him, lol....and..Happy Birthday Warriorpride, hope its a great one pal..:thumpsup:
Happy Birthday WP.... and of course I wish you many, many more!!!
Happy B-day... Warriorpride! Hope its a great one!
Happy Birthday
Happy B-Day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Birthday!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey man happy birthday hope you have a great one!
Happy Birthday. Hope it was a good one.
Thank you all for the b-day wishes everyone, I had a very good birthday my sweet sixteen was awsome, Ill post pics of my new car later.
warriorpride Wrote:Thank you all for the b-day wishes everyone, I had a very good birthday my sweet sixteen was awsome, Ill post pics of my new car later.

Hey...What kinda car did you get? Cool
an 07 Ford Mustang
warriorpride Wrote:an 07 Ford Mustang

Very sweet...Gotta post the pics!
Happy Birthday...Congrats on the new car, nice B-day present.:Thumbs:
:happybirt Warriorpride!

where are the pics?? What color is it inside/out? What trim package did you get? Y0uoo been driving it to school? Standard or auto??

Tongueuke:

Sorry nothing against yours. There are many here that know my feelings about those cars. I hope you have better luck than I did.
finepoint Wrote:where are the pics?? What color is it inside/out? What trim package did you get? Y0uoo been driving it to school? Standard or auto??

I am going to go out on a limb and say no he hasn't been driving it to school and he won't for at least 6 more months.
Dont feel bad dude it was my birthday tuesday and everyone forgot me as well. LOL!!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Dont feel bad dude it was my birthday tuesday and everyone forgot me as well. LOL!!!!!
I don't think it was so much as forgot as much as it was we just didn't care.

:eek: Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Dont feel bad dude it was my birthday tuesday and everyone forgot me as well. LOL!!!!!

Happy belated birthday :p
finepoint Wrote:where are the pics?? What color is it inside/out? What trim package did you get? Y0uoo been driving it to school? Standard or auto??

Ill put them on there when I find my camera, but the interior is like a Dark gray/light black. The exterior is black. It is a used car and it has around 9000 miles on it.
Beef Wrote:I don't think it was so much as forgot as much as it was we just didn't care.

:eek: Smile
Dang! That was cold! What did I ever do to you?LOL!!!!