Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K (Kentucky Wildcats) Decal
Does anyone know where i can find this decal, it may be the k fund decals but I am not sure, if you all have any info please inform me.
The CatBird store in the Mall has some decals... but I haven't been there in a while so I'm not sure if they would have that one
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Or you could goto your local graphics store and have them make it for you.
blackcat_student Wrote:Or you could goto your local graphics store and have them make it for you.
This might not be legal due to Copyrights and Trademarks and such.

But you are correct that the K logo is from the K-fund but you can get them other places too. I know that I was with a friend at a basketball game once and they had them for sale there. If you are in the Lexington area, check out the UK store at Fayette Mall or the one next to Rupp Arena.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have found out it is called the block K decal so if anyone see's it on a site please send the link.
I know Dawhares carries TONS of UK items ... especially the one at Hamburg in Lexington. I saw some window decals in there last year so you might want to check there!!
I actually have this on my car.. I think.. or I had it and switched it out with a UK, and I got it in the store under Rupp Arena for like 3 dollars. I cannot remember what it is called. If I hadnt been thinking of it I could have told you. But that's where I got mine. The Catbird seat is awesome.. I got one there too. And Kentucky Korner. Thats the store in Rupp! Big Grin
Is this the decal?

[Image: http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/kfundlogosmall.gif]

It's the only picture I could find, and this is the only size I could find, but is this what you're talking about?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes but the one without the kfund wrote in it, I have found they make both the one with kfund you have to donate for to recieve.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Is this the decal?

[Image: http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/kfundlogosmall.gif]

It's the only picture I could find, and this is the only size I could find, but is this what you're talking about?
I had one like that. A buddy of mine got me one from the Kennedy book store on campus but that was 5-6 years ago. If you know anyone that attends UK or next time your in Lexington you may want to check there.