Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 35 Central 21
Final.
Congratulations Boyle County vs Corbin
Congrats Boyle!!!
Congratulations Boyle County!
Congrats Rebs. I said this game was gonna be closer than some of those predictions. Central eats clock for breakfast. I thought it was gonna be more like 28-14ish. I said if boyle scores 21 they’d win to though, I was wrong on that one. Central makes teams play a little different. But the rebels figured it out!! What was the score at the half? Thanks
Way to go Rebels!
(11-26-2022, 12:42 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Congrats Rebs. I said this game was gonna be closer than some of those predictions. Central eats clock for breakfast. I thought it was gonna be more like 28-14ish. I said if boyle scores 21 they’d win to though, I was wrong on that one. Central makes teams play a little different. But the rebels figured it out!! What was the score at the half? Thanks

boyle ate the clock. Almost exclusively running the ball. 

I think it was 14-7 or 21-7 at half.
(11-26-2022, 12:42 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Congrats Rebs. I said this game was gonna be closer than some of those predictions. Central eats clock for breakfast. I thought it was gonna be more like 28-14ish. I said if boyle scores 21 they’d win to though, I was wrong on that one. Central makes teams play a little different. But the rebels figured it out!! What was the score at the half? Thanks
(11-26-2022, 12:47 AM)Hatz Wrote:

boyle ate the clock. Almost exclusively running the ball. 

I think it was 14-7 or 21-7 at half.
14-0 at the half
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel55's post:
  • Hatz
Saw the catch video! Unreal!
What happened? And boyle ate the clock up?
Crazy bounce of a deep pass between two Central players to Quisenberry for a touchdown to seal the game. Watch the video. I think it was a 1 touchdown game when it happened. Sounded like a good game as well!
Central has a habit of some crazy pass plays! Hahah unfortunately we’ve been on the other end of it
Glad to see that the crazy pass play went against central this time. Justin got his redemption.
One of the keys to the game going in could Boyle’s defense control Central’s run game, the state’s leading rusher Cortez Stone was held to 68 yards on 26 carries, and Avery Bodner for Boyle had 196 yards on 30 carries and 3 Touchdowns, as a team Boyle had 295 yards on 43 carries their running game dominated Central.

(11-26-2022, 11:32 AM)Jack Lambert Wrote: One of the keys to the game going in could Boyle’s defense control Central’s run game, the state’s leading rusher Cortez Stone was held to 68 yards on 26 carries, and Avery Bodner for Boyle had 196 yards on 30 carries and 3 Touchdowns, as a team Boyle had 295 yards on 43 carries their running game dominated Central.

Not to mention Sage Dawson completed 6-8 passes for 108 yards and 2 touchdowns.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Bull got out!