Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 43 Boyd County 21
Final. 

Congratulations Boyle County!
Congratulations Boyle County!
Khsaa has this score reversed. Got Boyd county winning and playing at home next week in the playoffs????
Maybe Bluegrass preps has it wrong? Hahah

Yea the last I heard boyle was smacking them. I’m guessing they pulled their varsity and boyd came back some.
(11-12-2022, 02:37 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Maybe Bluegrass preps has it wrong? Hahah

Yea the last I heard boyle was smacking them. I’m guessing they pulled their varsity and boyd came back some.

Exactly Boyle played their JV and Freshman the second half and Boyd scored two late TD’s in the 4th with their starters still in against our 2’s-3’s I hate it when teams do that Boyle will host Lexington Catholic at home next week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Hatz
(11-12-2022, 02:09 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Khsaa has this score reversed.  Got Boyd county winning and playing at home next week in the playoffs????

YES!!!!!!  Congrats Boyd County.  I knew you could do it!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Hound05
(11-12-2022, 03:06 AM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(11-12-2022, 02:37 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Maybe Bluegrass preps has it wrong? Hahah

Exactly Boyle played their JV and Freshman the second half and Boyd scored two late TD’s in the 4th with their starters still in against our 2’s-3’s I hate it when teams do that Boyle will host Lexington Catholic at home next week.
I both understand it and hate it. I get it because it’s the seniors last game, so let them play I guess. No problem with that, my problem comes when all the sudden the team starts to get physical. They wouldn’t do it when the guy their size was in. But you put in 150 guard out there ans all the sudden they become Lawrence Taylor!! I know you’ve seen it. I guess they feel like throwing a kid aroind half their size is gonna help their ego after taking a beating. 

*not to derail, but they tried to do that last night and our JV stopped them!! Haha. I wouldn’t normally think it was funny but the way they were acting out there. I’m sure boyle JV has had their way with a few. I don’t think any team in the East is gonna be able to rest any of their 1’s next week
[-] The following 2 users Like Hound05's post:
  • Hatz, Nygfan106wins
Some teams HAVE to leave their starters in, because the few they have on the sideline can’t go out there; they are just not capable.

BUT- yes, when the winning team pulls his varsity; losing team should, too. I did this one
night and got cussed and screamed at the entire fourth quarter by senior parents. HAHAHAH. I left the seniors on the sideline. When the man across the field is trying to show you mercy/sportsmanship; don’t reward him by bullying his young guys.

I DID have to put starters back in once to teach a coach this lesson; due to EXCESSIVE BULLYING attitude on my FROSH team after I’d pulled my starters.

Reckon KHSAA OUGHT TO ADD THIS TOOIC TO THE EPIC COACHES’ COURSES ONLINE?
[-] The following 4 users Like ROTC's post:
  • Hatz, Jack Lambert, Nygfan106wins, runthepill
It was chippy a lot of the game. Thought that might end when Boyle played reserves but it was just as bad. Boyd had a pretty full sideline of kids who might have liked to have a minute or two in their last game, but their coach kept pushing them to score. The last Boyd TD ended the game because of the running clock. Score was nowhere close to showing the beatdown Boyd took. Running clocked in the first half.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hatz's post:
  • Jack Lambert, Nygfan106wins
Why was this game at Boyd? Does it go by district placement in the first two? For some reason I thought it was RPI all the way through
RPI doesn’t take effect until next week, Boyd hosted because they were the higher district seed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Hatz