Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 36 South Floyd 14
Final...gratz Paintsville!
Paintsville looked alright at times. Definately didn't look good on their second offensive drive of the game, lol. A few holdin calls back to back to back to back left them at 1st and 49, they didn't pick up the first, lol. They played good enough to win tonight, but that ain't gonna get the job done next week.

Congrats Tigers

Anybody got any word on Dillon Brown and J.J. Hensley's injuries.
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats Tigers!
Congrats Paintsville on the win.
As for Dyllon, and JJ's injuries, both were ankle injuries. Neither played the 2nd half. Hopefully the injuries aren't too serious.
Way to Go Tigers!!!! Good Luck against the Panthers next week!
Well Dyllon Brown's injury is ok. But don't know if its a break or just a really bad sprain. JJ's is just a hurt ankle. Hopefuly both will be back on the field for next Friday's game......
Congrats Tigers. Get ready for next week. Got faith in ya. Just come ready!
Congrats Tigers!!
DB3 Wrote:well dyllon brown's injury is ok. but dont kno if its a break or just a really bad sprain. jj's is just a nice hurt ankle. hopefuly both will be back on the feild for next friday's game......

Don't think Brown will be playing if it's bad enough to were they don't know if it's broke or just a bad sprain, that's pretty serious. Hope it's not though, they need him if they want to have a remote chance of winning.
Congrats Paintsville!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Little surprised the margin was as big as it was, but I'm a bit of a homer when it comes to football! Congrats to Paintsville on the win. Good luck to South Floyd next year.
congats to paintsville on the win, and to south floyd on another good season
Not suprised, SF was overmatched.
congrats paintsville
congrats tiger good luck raider
Congratulations Paintsville. This may give the guys in blue a little confidnece heading into this weeks game at Pikeville.
Uncle Buck Wrote:Congratulations Paintsville. This may give the guys in blue a little confidnece heading into this weeks game at Pikeville.

They will need more than just a little confidence to even make this a game.
Capt. DH Wrote:They will need more than just a little confidence to even make this a game.
I tend to agree, but I hope you are just as wrong as you were in the PHS/SFHS game...lol
Congratulations P-ville. I hope the tigers can pull it out this week.
Capt. DH Wrote:They will need more than just a little confidence to even make this a game.

The first game between these two schools was close. Then they dropped 3 in a row heading into the Pikeville game. This time it was no contest and have won 2 of their last 3. It's got to feel good on their part to actually win a couple of games as of late and to see the scoreboard of their last game knowing how much they have improved since that first game. It can't hurt them any.
Uncle Buck Wrote:The first game between these two schools was close. Then they dropped 3 in a row heading into the Pikeville game. This time it was no contest and have won 2 of their last 3. It's got to feel good on their part to actually win a couple of games as of late and to see the scoreboard of their last game knowing how much they have improved since that first game. It can't hurt them any.
Well they better feel great because they are gonna get a heavy dose of #24 (Harmon) all night long. They better come with their heads on straight if they are going to come out on top of this one.
The Guru Wrote:I tend to agree, but I hope you are just as wrong as you were in the PHS/SFHS game...lol

I am not quite sure what I was wrong about? Please elaborate.