Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 48- Bryan Station-27
Final!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Congrats to the Golden Eagles!
This was 2 games in one, JC dominated the 1st half and led 29 - 0 at the half, then Bryan Station out scored JC in the 2nd half 27 - 19. Grim had 221 yards rushing, Dillion had 137 yards rushing and Richardson had 122 yards rushing.
JC had 595 total offense yards. I think JC played the toughest defense they have faced and will face all year last week against Belfry. Last week may have been a wake-up call for these boys. Now they just need to find a cure for their poor pass defense.

Congrats JC.
Congrats Eagles
Sounds like JC completely dominated every asset of this game. Congrats to the Eagles on the win at home.
Congrats JC. Good luck next week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Way to Go JC!
Great Game Eagles!
Thank You Montgomery Co.
What could have been a really, really tough football game on the road @ Woodford turned into a home game at Central against Montgomery Co. within about 15 minutes.
Good Game Eagles! Focus and get to the finals!
good win central
Time to strap it up next week. You control your destiny! Good win and good luck next week!
This game was about what I expected.
Old School Wrote:This was 2 games in one, JC dominated the 1st half and led 29 - 0 at the half, then Bryan Station out scored JC in the 2nd half 27 - 19. Grim had 221 yards rushing, Dillion had 137 yards rushing and Richardson had 122 yards rushing.

Wow! thats a lot of running around, lol. Great performance and a whole bunch of rushing yards!
Congrats Johnson Central!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great win JC.....Good luck next week
Congrats JC