Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Openings
(12-08-2022, 10:58 PM)IAM22 Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 12:50 AM)plantmanky Wrote: I think the most interesting is the Saint Henry Job in NKY.  They are starting a program at MS in 2024, JV 2025, Varsity 2026.  Who do they pick as their first coach.
From what I hear Riegler is very involved  getting the program started.

Make sense, has the background from his time at Scott in getting the MS program and HS program on same page.  

I think the initial start will be a little rough, but once that first class gets to Seniors the foundation will be set.
(12-08-2022, 11:29 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 10:58 PM)IAM22 Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 12:50 AM)plantmanky Wrote: I think the most interesting is the Saint Henry Job in NKY.  They are starting a program at MS in 2024, JV 2025, Varsity 2026.  Who do they pick as their first coach.
From what I hear Riegler is very involved  getting the program started.

Make sense, has the background from his time at Scott in getting the MS program and HS program on same page.  

I think the initial start will be a little rough, but once that first class gets to Seniors the foundation will be set.
I am not certain if he is being targeted for the HC job. Might be a good spot for Rash to go when he retires, which might be soon but that is a guess on him being close.
Louisville Butler is now open.

The school is dropping to 5A which should help not having to play in that district with X, Manual, and PRP.

Likely will be in district with Fairdale now.

JCPS has a new assignment plan that should help Butler get/keep kids that would otherwise pick Male. Currently, 6th graders won't have the choice the 7/8 graders have to pick Male over Butler.

Does the realignment affect how many applicants a school gets for Head Coach? More importantly, does a coach stay away knowing the feeder isn't what it will be in a few years? I think so!
Grant Co is open.
Adair County will probably be announcing their new hire before the first of the year. It’s all a formality now.
(12-09-2022, 12:04 PM)Runnin' Clock Wrote: Louisville Butler is now open.

The school is dropping to 5A which should help not having to play in that district with X, Manual, and PRP.

Likely will be in district with Fairdale now.

JCPS has a new assignment plan that should help Butler get/keep kids that would otherwise pick Male. Currently, 6th graders won't have the choice the 7/8 graders have to pick Male over Butler.

Does the realignment affect how many applicants a school gets for Head Coach? More importantly, does a coach stay away knowing the feeder isn't what it will be in a few years? I think so!

With the new circumstances you already mentioned and dropping to 5A, this could be a REALLY good job.
Grant Co has hired Josh Cole as its new coach. East Jessamine Asst coach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes plantmanky's post:
  • jlow