Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 54 Danville 50
Final
Congratulations Whitley County……….
Fire both defensive coordinators. They are dodo water. Congrats WC on the win.
(10-29-2022, 01:55 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Fire both defensive coordinators. They are dodo water. Congrats WC on the win.

I wouldn't mind seeing The Colonels get a top notch defensive coordinator. Where should they look for one?
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever
It was a great game, ate 2 hotdogs and a pop, lots of scoring
Congratulations Colonels!!
Congratulations Colonels!!!
Congratulations Whitley County on a huge win!!!!!!!! I bet PJDOUG was Happy!
Nice win for Whitley County.

Danville ends a disappointing regular season with a losing 4-6 record leaving the community even more concerned about the direction the program is trending. A few late wins against weak opponents in the first few rounds of the playoffs won’t be enough to erase the issues that have plagued the season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Danville Blue Devil's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Congratulations to pjdougs Whitley County Colonel’s
(10-29-2022, 09:02 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Congratulations Whitley County on a huge win!!!!!!!! I bet PJDOUG was Happy!

For sure . I love the fight from these young men
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
I remember reading a few posts that said Danville would win comfortably, easily etc
(10-29-2022, 11:03 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-29-2022, 09:02 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Congratulations Whitley County on a huge win!!!!!!!! I bet PJDOUG was Happy!

I agree! Whitley has a dang good young coach!!!
(10-29-2022, 11:05 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I remember reading a few posts that said Danville would win comfortably, easily etc

Not from me. I felt like Whitley had a real chance in this one if they put two good halves together. They did just that.

(10-29-2022, 11:08 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(10-29-2022, 11:03 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

I agree! Whitley has a dang good young coach!!!

I remember when he tore up his knee so bad that he couldn't even walk. Could have even lost his leg because the damage was so bad. It ended his playing career prematurely. Instead of sulking over his situation,  he stayed engaged with his team and helped out in some coaching-type capacities.  I knew right then that the young man was a winner.  Plus, he has some pretty good gray matter. He has a mathematics degree. Not too shabby...
Danville should withdraw from the playoffs and fire everyone. Try to salvage the talent they have before it's too late.
[-] The following 4 users Like jamesclay's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!, Danville Blue Devil, Gitback Coach
(10-29-2022, 02:21 PM)jamesclay Wrote: Danville should withdraw from the playoffs and fire everyone. Try to salvage the talent they have before it's too late.

Danville plays like they warm up, an absolute undisciplined mess. The kids deserve more. 

Danville had the ball on or inside the one yard line twice in the first half and failed to score because of penalties they committed. That and inability to play pass defense cost them the game.
(10-29-2022, 11:05 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I remember reading a few posts that said Danville would win comfortably, easily etc
 I hope you remember mind.  Go ahead spread the word on my prediction.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • pjdoug
Congrats to Whitley, and no disrespect intended but it’s crazy how far Danville has fallen they use to be an absolute power house one of the best teams in the state every year and Boyle’s biggest rival but Catholic replaced them as our biggest rival sometime ago it’s just hard to believe how much has changed with their program over the past few years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • BEChargers
(10-29-2022, 02:30 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-29-2022, 01:55 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Fire both defensive coordinators. They are dodo water. Congrats WC on the win.

I wouldn't mind seeing The Colonels get a top notch defensive coordinator. Where should they look for one?
I suggest contacting the DCs at Boyle County, Corbin, and Lexington Catholic first. Now would be a good time to contact them.  Smile
(10-30-2022, 02:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I suggest contacting the DCs at Boyle County, Corbin, and Lexington Catholic first. Now would be a good time to contact them.  Smile

Maybe the one at Johnson Central.lol
(10-30-2022, 04:44 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 02:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Maybe the one at Johnson Central.lol

North Laurel has a good young Defensive Coordinator as well.