Any video link?
Raceland 17

Lawrence County 0
(10-28-2022, 09:24 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: Raceland 17

Lawrence County 0
This one is about to get ugly.
24-0 Raceland

LC just got their first first down of the game

Wow….Paintsville and Pike Central cancelled because the Refs didn’t show up. Are you kidding me ??

Raceland 31-0 in the third

32-0 ….cause we feel the need to fake a pat
(10-28-2022, 09:33 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: 24-0 Raceland

Wow….Paintsville and Pike Central cancelled because the Refs didn’t show up. Are you kidding me ??

Raceland 31-0  in the third

To get the cute stuff on film.
Is LC bad and just played a weak schedule?  Or are they just having a bad game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Raceland is just better than LC. Nothing special happened tonight to make this game turnout this way. Raceland is just bigger and better than LC. No reason to get your head down Bulldogs. Sometimes it just happens that way.
(10-28-2022, 10:26 PM)Jarons Wrote:

Football in eastern Kentucky is horrible. I wish I had a better answer but ….it’s the truth
Raceland is just that much better!!!
No head downs over here!
(10-28-2022, 10:29 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 10:26 PM)Jarons Wrote:

Football in eastern Kentucky is  horrible. I wish I had a better answer but ….it’s the truth
It’s not that the football is horrible or at least not the entire reason it turned out this way.  LC just doesn’t have the guys to match up with Raceland.  It’s not just a talent or coaching thing.  Those Raceland boys had a lot more size across the board.  They’re just built different.  If a team doesn’t match up physically, it’s hard to do much no matter how talented they are.  Add to that the Bulldogs lost their most explosive skill player last week and it makes it even worse.  Raceland could’ve named the score tonight, but I think that was more a testament of how good Raceland is than how bad LC is.
Congratulations to Raceland, they are very well coached and the athletes they have should enable them to be dominate. Dawgs didn’t play their best at all, time to regroup and get ready for the playoffs.
Okay- RAD; the orange team backed you up Bruh! You guys can keep your football program!
They should just let Pikeville and Raceland play each other best of 5 the 5 weeks of the playoffs. No one else in 1A belongs on the field with these 2

Holder got injured

(10-28-2022, 11:02 PM)ROTC Wrote: Okay- RAD; the orange team backed you up Bruh!  You guys can keep your football program!
I was sweating it until the coin toss.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • RAMDAD50