Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Lawrence County
(10-23-2022, 08:01 PM)Hambley Wrote: Pikeville is FAR away from having to move up. I looked at those numbers last week. Panthers will be in 1A for sometime. Never thought I would ever have to root for LC or SV but this is the reality the RPI put us in lol. I just hope no teams have injuries and we get to play these playoffs at full strength. Heck I tore an MCL at a non contact scrimmage at LC.
I believe we would have to look at the smallest schools in 2A and compare their numbers with Pikevilles numbers. If the smallest school in 2A drops below Pikevilles numbers they have to move up. It’s the smallest 32 teams that make up class an and the largest 32 teams that make up 6 a. Don’t get me wrong I don’t want Pikeville to move up. Everyone else has already left class an and as a whole 1A sucks.
Btt
What happened did they call the game off?
I don’t blame the little puppies for having second thoughts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • Patriot1
(10-24-2022, 10:50 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: I don’t blame the little puppies for having second thoughts.
I guess I just have to aggravate you Devil since the Lc posters have abandoned the thread
They are scared to death!
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • Patriot1
This is the last week for talking trash and nobody wants to play ….wth
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • Patriot1
Everybody saving their best material for deep in the playoffs lol
Lawrence is better than Raceland if both are fully healthy.

Lawrence isn’t close to being healthy though, from the rumor mill.
(10-25-2022, 12:34 PM)RTruth Wrote: Lawrence is better than Raceland if both are fully healthy.

I hate to hear that.  Lawrence County has been having a great season so far and I think this would be good game with a healthy LC team. Even not at full strength I still look for this to be a tough match up for the Rams.  Do you think they will be back to full strength in the playoffs?
(10-25-2022, 01:05 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:
(10-25-2022, 12:34 PM)RTruth Wrote: Lawrence is better than Raceland if both are fully healthy.

I hate to hear that.  Lawrence County has been having a great season so far and I think this would be good game with a healthy LC team. Even not at full strength I still look for this to be a tough match up for the Rams.  Do you think they will be back to full strength in the playoffs?

I don’t know. I’m a Pikeville guy living in Floyd. Just heard some stuff this morning at work that they have 1-2 possible bad injuries.

I do think Lawrence will still give Raceland a test and I do think Raceland is the only team in A that could possibly beat Pikeville.
If Raceland thumps LC by 3 or more scores, imo its a horse race for 1A. If raceland wins a tight one or loses, then its Pikevilles to lose. A big win over LC gives Raceland alot of momentum going into the playoffs.
LC is playing really good ball right now.
My biggest concern is selling out to stop the run and putting us in man coverage. Paintsville toasted us for almost 300 yards passing by doing just that. Hopefully seeing that prepared us for this game and the playoffs moving foward.

This sounds like all the democrats who are already crying about an unfair election…..come on hahah

(10-25-2022, 01:43 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: My biggest concern is selling out to stop the run and putting us in man coverage. Paintsville toasted us for almost 300 yards passing by doing just that. Hopefully seeing that prepared us for this game and the playoffs moving foward.
You can take that to the bank….that’s how the Rams play! Walk that safety up to the line and try to talking the runner for a lose
(10-25-2022, 01:40 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: If Raceland thumps LC by 3 or more scores, imo its a horse race for 1A. If raceland wins a tight one or loses, then its Pikevilles to lose. A big win over LC gives Raceland alot of momentum going into the playoffs.

It’s already Pikeville’s to lose.
Pikeville could have a QB with no arms, half a left leg and blind in one eye and JP would give it all to Pikeville!!!
I don’t give anything to them they take it. Paintsville throwing for 300 and Raceland never tackled Birchfield and Pikeville defense on fire points more to a bloodbath than a Raceland win.
The pukeville putty tats are feeling the pressure!
Why is everyone talking about Pikeville in this thread? Keep it on the game in the thread which is Lawrence County vs Raceland.
(10-27-2022, 05:28 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: Why is everyone talking about Pikeville in this thread? Keep it on the game in the thread which is Lawrence County vs Raceland.
Why is because the only ones posting is Raceland fans and Pikeville fans the bulldog fans have went into hibernation and me I am one of those things in a washing machine it’s called a agitator
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Slic Ric
Do LC fans not realize that bluegrass rivals game posts are like 40% of why high school football is awesome. I’m really gonna miss the Paintsville/ Raceland posts when they get heated. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hambley's post:
  • Patriot1
(10-27-2022, 05:28 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: Why is everyone talking about Pikeville in this thread? Keep it on the game in the thread which is Lawrence County vs Raceland.
Nothing to see here. Raceland is sending the JV team to louwheezy friday.
Is that right? Haha

Good luck to your JV team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lcgrad2002's post:
  • Patriot1
(10-27-2022, 09:56 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: Is that right? Haha

Good luck to your JV team.
Now your talking lcgrad2002 give that old Devil down the road now since a night before game day I wish both teams my best and hope for an injury free game for both teams
Gillespie broke his leg in 2 places!! Hope it doesn't put that much of a hurting on LC come playoffs
This game is big for rpi points. If LC wins this could give them another home playoff game. If Raceland wins it could potentially move them into #2 rpi if Hazard loses and avoid Pikeville until the finals. I’m not sure they can catch Pikeville win or lose.
I'm going lc 38 raceland 14.. Noone will see it coming
I went back and watched the film on this one. The Dawgs played well, had a turnover on downs early, if not it could have been 14-0 or possibly 21-0 in the first half. Both of these teams got after it physically and it was a great game that ended on a dropped PAT attempt in overtime.
(10-28-2022, 12:34 PM)Senters93 Wrote: I'm going lc 38 raceland 14.. Noone will see it coming
No one will see it coming because it won't happen lol.