Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Lawrence County
Hope the Gellispie heals quickly and dont like to hear of any player getting hurt. But from the statbook perspective, i dont see him as a big loss in terms of production offensively. LC doesnt have defensive stats posted. Is his presence felt more on that side of the ball?
How does the RPI shake out in terms of possible outcomes:

Raceland wins this game plus a Hazard loss
I believe results in Raceland taking the #2 spot

Raceland wins Hazard wins
Hazard maintains the #2 spot? Is this correct?

I believe, Raceland has to win no matter what. But i was unsure what happens as a result of the Hazard game bc Shelby Valley is 2A and LC is 3A. Didnt know for sure what the scenarios were.
(10-28-2022, 06:11 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: How does the RPI shake out in terms of possible outcomes:

I believe, Raceland has to win no matter what. But i was unsure what happens as a result of the Hazard game bc Shelby Valley is 2A and LC is 3A. Didnt know for sure what the scenarios were.
I don’t believe anyone knows. All we can do is wait till Monday and see haha
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAMDAD50's post:
  • Humpty Dumpty
(10-28-2022, 03:42 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Hope the Gellispie heals quickly and dont like to hear of any player getting hurt. But from the statbook perspective, i dont see him as a big loss in terms of production offensively. LC doesnt have defensive stats posted. Is his presence felt more on that side of the ball?
He's possibly the fastest safety on any defense in the mountains!!!
They are bad offensively without Gillespie.

He was always a threat and didn’t allow people to stack the box.
(10-28-2022, 06:11 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: How does the RPI shake out in terms of possible outcomes:

Raceland would get more points for beating 3A Lawrence than Hazard would for beating 2A Shelby Valley but not sure if it would be enough to pass them if both win. If Raceland wins and Hazard loses good possibility they pass them for #2. If Hazard wins it will be very close as to whether or not they pass Pikeville for #1. It will also help Hazard and Raceland if the teams they’ve played so far win too in the opponents win percentage.
The reason Raceland talking so much about  Pikeville in this thread. Cause they know Pikeville be ending their Season soon.
Is this game going to be streamed?
(10-25-2022, 12:34 PM)RTruth Wrote: Lawrence is better than Raceland if both are fully healthy.

Lawrence isn’t close to being healthy though, from the rumor mill.
LC is nowhere close to being in the same level as Raceland
(10-28-2022, 09:32 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote:
(10-25-2022, 12:34 PM)RTruth Wrote: Lawrence is better than Raceland if both are fully healthy.

Lawrence isn’t close to being healthy though, from the rumor mill.
LC is nowhere close to being in the same level as Raceland
Truth.
Is the Wallace kid a legit Raceland kid?
(10-28-2022, 11:10 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: Is the Wallace kid a legit Raceland kid?
Been there his whole life
A guy beside me was saying he was from Huntington High but I think he was drunk lol. Do they have some transfers or something?
(10-28-2022, 11:16 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: A guy beside me was saying he was from Huntington High but I think he was drunk lol. Do they have some transfers or something?

A couple from Russell and one from Ohio that I know of.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-28-2022, 11:16 PM)lcgrad2002 Wrote: A guy beside me was saying he was from Huntington High but I think he was drunk lol. Do they have some transfers or something?
 The QB is from Russell and this is his third year at Raceland. Likens kid is a senior and he came from Russell as well. One of our LB’s is from Ohio. The rest is Raceland kids
Question…..why should that matter?
I was curious as to if there was any truth to it, that was all. I really enjoyed watching the way Raceland plays. #35 and #2 stood out to me, the quarterback is a stud and made great throws.
It doesn’t. That was an A$$ wamping!
That’s for sure, I was just curious about it. Lawrence wasn’t healthy tonight and it showed, wouldn’t have mattered.
LC has a good team. Things just snowballed on them tonight
That’s for sure, it just wasn’t their night.