Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dixie Heights High School
What happened to Dixie Heights Football?
I know the HC left and went to another school as an Assistant.  They are getting killed by a very mediocre Highlands team.  28-0 with 3 mins left in 1st Quarter.  Some of the worst football I have seen in a long time.
(09-23-2022, 08:29 PM)Here to help Wrote: What happened to Dixie Heights Football?
I know the HC left and went to another school as an Assistant.  They are getting killed by a very mediocre Highlands team.  28-0 with 3 mins left in 1st Quarter.  Some of the worst football I have seen in a long time.

Short answer is there was about a 3 year run where their MS team was not very good.  So its just a lack of talent thing.  Now the freshman and 8th grade group they have now is pretty decent so it will turn around.

Just a talent swing is all.
(09-23-2022, 08:29 PM)Here to help Wrote: What happened to Dixie Heights Football?

I know Dave left but I didn’t know he went to another school. Where did he go? My buddy is a coach at a school in Nky. He said Dixie is very undisciplined. 
(09-23-2022, 08:52 PM)Sportsfan4646 Wrote:

I know Dave left but I didn’t know he went to another school. Where did he go? My buddy is a coach at a school in Nky. He said Dixie is very undisciplined. 

Former Dixie and Cov Cath HC Dave Brossart is now Assoc. HC/OC at 2A Erlanger Lloyd.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nemo's post:
  • plantmanky