Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
34.38%
Pikeville
65.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Belfry @ Pikeville 9/16
(09-16-2022, 02:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 10:39 AM)Belfry_99 Wrote: I sure hope the Pirates feel worthy enough to play on the field with Pikeville and those glitzy Jordan brand jerseys tonight.  Go Big Red!!

feelings lol
 I'm just hoping the game ball is delivered to mid field in a LV bag, now wouldn't that be fitting!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(09-16-2022, 02:35 PM)Belfry_99 Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 10:39 AM)Belfry_99 Wrote: I sure hope the Pirates feel worthy enough to play on the field with Pikeville and those glitzy Jordan brand jerseys tonight.  Go Big Red!!

feelings lol
 I'm just hoping the game ball is delivered to mid field in a LV bag, now wouldn't that be fitting!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Very fitting since the opponent is Belfry. Calm down before you blow a gasket and have to miss the game. Sad
(09-16-2022, 02:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

feelings lol
Very fitting since the opponent is Belfry. Calm down before you blow a gasket and have to miss the game. Sad
Oh don't worry about me, I'm in good shape.  Big Grin Big Grin
Now we are getting cranked up!!!! All it took was an over produced hype video for some uniforms LMAO!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes irishcard16's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(09-16-2022, 03:18 PM)irishcard16 Wrote: Now we are getting cranked up!!!! All it took was an over produced hype video for some uniforms LMAO!!!!
LOL! And a little(?)jealously on reds part. Ha ha!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot
That Pikeville video is Example A to use when butthurt people talk about recruiting.

Take it how you want in terms of being over produced of whatever... that is called selling your program.

The excess aside, they showed off their locker room, their stadium, their training facilities, the commitment to the athletes, and obviously that they have the newest jerseys in the state.

For those people who think it is hogwash that kids recruit themselves to programs, this is one of the reasons why. Well played Pikeville.
[-] The following 1 user Likes EKUAlum05's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(09-16-2022, 03:42 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 03:18 PM)irishcard16 Wrote: Now we are getting cranked up!!!! All it took was an over produced hype video for some uniforms LMAO!!!!
LOL! And a little(?)jealously on reds part. Ha ha!!
I just want to know if that was jetpilot's jet? Big Grin
No my jet is still being repaired after taking a direct hit over Corbin last month
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Patriot1
The unis really are that cool. Don’t know why they decided not to go all out with the video lol
(09-16-2022, 04:14 PM)jetpilot Wrote: No my jet is still being repaired after taking a direct hit over Corbin last month
Now that’s funny
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
Just something about the Louis Vuitton bags and Jet just doesn’t feel right to me… you literally have people 15 minutes from where you all took the videos living in tents that just lost everything. Oh I forgot it’s all about biggest and best! I hope you spent just as much helping out a neighbor as you did buying those Uni’s. Maybe Raceland only beats you by 2 TD’s now that you can blind them with your reflective numbers lmao
(09-16-2022, 03:05 PM)Belfry_99 Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 02:42 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

feelings lol
Oh don't worry about me, I'm in good shape.  Big Grin Big Grin

Yeah, you probably aren’t usually this whiny
(09-16-2022, 03:53 PM)EKUAlum05 Wrote: That Pikeville video is Example A to use when butthurt people talk about recruiting.

Take it how you want in terms of being over produced of whatever... that is called selling your program.

The excess aside, they showed off their locker room, their stadium, their training facilities, the commitment to the athletes, and obviously that they have the newest jerseys in the state.

For those people who think it is hogwash that kids recruit themselves to programs, this is one of the reasons why. Well played Pikeville.
Spot on EKU
(09-16-2022, 04:26 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: Just something about the Louis Vuitton bags and Jet just doesn’t feel right to me… you literally have people 15 minutes from where you all took the videos living in tents that just lost everything. Oh I forgot it’s all about biggest and best! I hope you spent just as much helping out a neighbor as you did buying those Uni’s. Maybe Raceland only beats you by 2 TD’s now that you can blind them with your reflective numbers lmao

New leader in the triggered department! No more new stuff for anyone! Nice virtue signaling but Pikeville has donated a lot of money and sports equipment to area schools that were impacted by flooding.
  • Big Five-0-
Big game. As a former Belfry player 2 questions you are always asked. 1. Did you win any state championship? 2. What was your record against Pikeville?
Right now none of these Belfry seniors have felt what it’s like to defeat Pikeville. Do they become only the 2nd class ever to go winless against Pikeville? This game is going to come down to turnovers. If Belfry can manage to not have more than 1 turnover I think they can win. If they have multiple it will be hard to overcome unless Pikeville has some as well. KSR in the house so it will be a great atmosphere.
(09-16-2022, 04:38 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 04:26 PM)MountainMamba Wrote: Just something about the Louis Vuitton bags and Jet just doesn’t feel right to me… you literally have people 15 minutes from where you all took the videos living in tents that just lost everything. Oh I forgot it’s all about biggest and best! I hope you spent just as much helping out a neighbor as you did buying those Uni’s. Maybe Raceland only beats you by 2 TD’s now that you can blind them with your reflective numbers lmao

New leader in the triggered department! No more new stuff for anyone! Nice virtue signaling but Pikeville has donated a lot of money and sports equipment to area schools that were impacted by flooding.
JetPilot after me hurting his feelings.

Anyway the video is almost as original as the kids that start that are originally from Pikeville.

Thumbnail(s)

Haha I believe they have one starter that didn’t start out there. But enjoy your good cry and hope you get to feeling better.
(09-16-2022, 01:11 PM)IBig Five-0- Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 10:30 AM)PirateNation71 Wrote: Does anyone know if this game will be live stream if so please post link!!! Thanks
Go to mountain top media. Click on the green tv icon. That will bring you to the app.

A big congrats to the Panthers for getting new Jordan unies for the season. They’re going to look great under the lights tonight . Only the 2nd Ky HS football team to wear these uniforms. As seen on fb this morning, they are sharp!

Thank You Very Much Appreciate It!!

So Pikeville shouldn't get to have finer things because some unfortunate people nearby were flooded and lost everything?  I don't get what one has to do with the other.  I'm not associated with Pikeville in anyway, but I'm sure the fine folks there have raised and donated plenty for the flood victims.  I was very impressed with the video.  More power to them.
[-] The following 3 users Like Westside's post:
  • Big Five-0-, Bull got out!, jetpilot
(09-16-2022, 04:54 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 04:38 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

JetPilot after me hurting his feelings.

Anyway the video is almost as original as the kids that start that are originally from Pikeville.
That’s original coming from a Paintsville fan lol. Or Prestonsburg fan, which are you?
Also you guys be sure to keep making those highlight videos of your losses those are enjoyable.
[-] The following 2 users Like Micro-Brew's post:
  • Big Five-0-, jetpilot
I have never seen so much crying over a team getting new uniforms and I would bet my life if it was your team you would singing a different song or crying a different tune but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Big Five-0-, jetpilot
Hey 1A …… It’s On
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • Big Five-0-
I do believe I remember seeing where the Pikeville boosters bought cleats for for Breathitt County and bought other things for some other schools.

As for the game, I quit watching when Pikeville went up 28-7.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
48-13 final
  • Big Five-0-
Really looking forward to the new turf Pikeville installs in the off season. Just hope no one gets angry because of it. ??
Just for you cry babies, not that it matters, but the video didn’t cost that program any money. The dang librarian made it and everything else was donated. Y’all too smart.
My god im tired of people griping about recruiting. God forbid anyone invest 8n their prigram, facilities, do people not realize its all done FOR THE DAMN KIDS!!! Get used to it i guess because Raceland and Pikeville are the only schools in 1A that are putting every ounce they have back into their atheletic programs. All the while their test scores continue to grow as well. Theres not a coincidence there. Success breeds success. In the classroom, on the field, court, range, course, in life. Quit crying. Kudos to Pikeville. More schools need things like this.

I have a mother in law that helps with boosters and brother in law that plays MLB. This comment is just insane. The beginning of the end of last year they wanted these jerseys for the team and those boosters have worked their butts off to get these jerseys and do everything in their power to get the jerseys these boys wanted. Someone has probably already mentioned that the same boosters also bought Breathitt’s teams cleats and took buses of players from all the sports programs all over helping with flood relief. They have done their part to help and usually when someone points a finger like this they’ve probably not done a thing to help or nothing of equivalence to what they’ve done as a program to help. Don’t hate on programs because they have the ability to do things like this and just assume it’s money being flaunted. My mother in law and other folks on the boosters program have worked very hard just like every other program for kids. 

And as for the video, you have to know that Lukas Burchett who is on the staff has been making highlight videos and hype videos like this for years. It’s definitely a passion of his to make videos and he just happens to be a massive Pikeville guy. He’s awesome at these videos and you know how good it makes those kids feel to see a video production like that for their school?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
recruiters whining about non- recruiters whining about recruiters.