Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
77.50%
Pike County Central Hawks
22.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark vs. Pike County Central
Predictions?
I'll go with S.C. in this one
Sc 35-14
Meh.. this shouldn't be much of a game. That is, if SC doesn't start thinking Belfry again like they did last year.
Pike Central in an upset.
Sheldon Clark
I'll go with my cards in this one by 3 tds
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
By 1 TD, if they play SC like they played Belfry!!
I don't think the Cards can afford to overlook the Hawks, because it could result in an upset. But I'm sure Hager will have the Cards ready for this one. Good Luck to both!

Sheldon Clark- 34
Pike Central- 14
After getting dismantled by Cumberland @ Pike Central, I am taking Sheldon Clark 44-14.
SC in a close game
Sheldon Clark!
Sheldon clark by as many as coach hager wants to put on the board!!!!
Sheldon Clark - 36
Pike Central - 16
N/M
That paintsville loss by Pike Central could be huge actually. Had the Hawks won that game and carried the momentum over to defeat Cumberland, they would be entering this game ona roll and full of confidence, but as it stands the Hawks are licking their wounds entering a matchup with a team who beat them soundly.

SC 34
PC 8
That is nonsense and shouldnt be posted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards by at least 3 tds
cards by 2 td's i think this game will be closer then the first though
I believe Pike Central can pull off the upset.

PC-26
SC-21
Cards09 Wrote:That is nonsense and shouldnt be posted
I agree.
FBALL Wrote:I agree.

remind him of the rules FBALL. after all, hes new here and i guarantee he didnt read them

back on topic.

go Cards!
SC by 10
cobra67 Wrote:Pike Central in an upset.
in your dreams cards 48-7
The way I have seen PCC play they could easily beat Sheldon Clark because i have watched them both play and the only thing that sheldon clark has is Dials and Hensley. You see them once you know what to expected next time.

PCC 16
Sheldon Clark 12
15thfan Wrote:The way I have seen PCC play they could easily beat Sheldon Clark because i have watched them both play and the only thing that sheldon clark has is Dials and Hensley. You see them once you know what to expected next time.

PCC 16
Sheldon Clark 12

That's what the film room is for.....Pike Central knew what would be coming at them before they played Sheldon Clark in the regular season....Just because they expect it doesn't mean they can stop it.....
SC by 2 tds
SC should win this one handily.
SC-42
PC-7
Sc wins this one by 30+.
The Cards eat the Hawks.

SC--24
PCC-14