Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 22 Boyd County 8
Final.
I knew Assland would make good improvements and piece enough offense together to win this one
I won’t buy the hype of Boyd football anymore. This was their one shot at making a dent in the county rivalry. With the young talent Ashland has, they will dominate this series for the foreseeable future. The Tomcats will still struggle for wins this season with their schedule, but they at least proved they are still miles above Boyd.
(08-26-2022, 11:40 PM)16thregioner Wrote: I won’t buy the hype of Boyd football anymore.  This was their one shot at making a dent in the county rivalry.  With the young talent Ashland has, they will dominate this series for the foreseeable future.  The Tomcats will still struggle for wins this season with their schedule, but they at least proved they are still miles above Boyd.
After the game one of the announcers in the live stream was talking about how Boyd was going to be a tough team for everyone left on their schedule.  I’m not sure how he reached that conclusion after Boyd lost by 2 scores to a young Ashland team that is considered to be down.
Boyd hasn’t beat Ashland since 2003?

They play every year…