Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 31 Lawrence County 14
Final
congrats Lawrence County
I think that score is backwards. Anyone confirm that?
FBALL Wrote:I think that score is backwards. Anyone confirm that?

It is Letcher 31/Lawrence 14
Yea the final score was Letcher Central 31 Lawrence 14. Great game by both teams, but letcher was looking a little sloppy at times early in the game. This is definatly not the time of year to be having that kind of thing but hopefully they will get it straightened out come next friday. Also, maybe its just me, but i thought it was was nice of LCC to invite Lawrence County's players, cheerleaders, and fans to eat food that the shriners had prepared in the cafeteria with them for free.
Congrats Cougars!
Congrats and good win LCC!
This was by far one of the best games Lawrence Co has played all year. Seen alot of things to build on for the first round of the playoffs. The game was closer then what the score show. 17-14 at the half.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Great Job Cougars.Also a big Congrats to the Bulldogs Way to hang tough guys.
Congratz Cougars!
congratulations to the cougars you all played a nice game. I think you all have one of the nices places I have been to you all have something to be proud of and your fans I talked to was very nice also a lot like Belfry's I wish you all the best in the play-offs . I think LC played ok at times but we just couldn't stop them when we really needed to but give the credit to LCC because when they had to make the plays they did they was times when it was 3rd and long and they came up with the right play. I thought the refs did a very good job also no complants here . Now for my Dawgs keep your heads up because this Friday is the start of a new season . Win or go home:redboxer:
congrats