Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
6.67%
Corbin
93.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whitley County @ Corbin 8/26
Whitley County will travel a short trip to Corbin Friday.

Whitley County
Aug 19, 22 Perry County Central home (L) 8 - 21

Corbin
Aug 19, 22 Pikeville home (W) 24 - 19 

Series
Aug 21, 2015 Corbin 35 Whitley County 14
Aug 19, 2016 Corbin 42 Whitley County 6
Aug 19, 2017 Corbin 14 Whitley County 0
Aug 18, 2018 Corbin 36 Whitley County 7
Aug 23, 2019 Corbin 35 Whitley County 21
Nov 6, 2020 Whitley County 0 Corbin 0 COVID Cancelation-RPI per policy
Aug 27, 2021 Corbin 45 Whitley County 0

Thoughts?
Corbin 35-6
Corbin with a running clock
RPI killer game!!!

Corbin 52
Whitley County 06
Elam getting that arm loose in this one.

Corbin rolls..
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR, Playcaller66
Corbin wins this one sorry PJDoug
(08-21-2022, 12:22 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Elam getting that arm loose in this one.

Corbin rolls..

Corbin by as many as they want.. 56-0 imo..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Playcaller66's post:
  • Bull got out!
Colonels gonna smoke some Redhound hind end. They ain't coming to Corbin to lay down.
(08-21-2022, 10:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Colonels gonna smoke some Redhound hind end. They ain't coming to Corbin to lay down.
Whitley by as many as they want……..
(08-21-2022, 02:50 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
(08-21-2022, 12:22 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Elam getting that arm loose in this one.

Corbin rolls..

I am anxious to see the offense and if Kid Elam gets turned loose with the passing. We know the run game is now establiished with Combs and Wells but honestly, they need just 1 back and make it Combs, he showed his dominance the last game. Then I would put Brody catching the long ball in the flat and Curry too and see what kind of razzle dazzle it looks like. Combs can run the wildcat, QB as well, option is a possibiliy with Combs and Wells combo and then the Kid Elam passing attack. It was something to see the kid check down and throw the zip pass in there. I think it kinda shell shocked Pikeville for a bit because all the momentum shifted like a Polar Express.... Woah I can't believe how hard Greer was coaching, you would think he was under some kind of pressure or something   Smile  Whiltley definately aint gonna lay down. Whitley, Knox and Clay all dog notted up in scrimmages or the first game of the season. This game should see if there might be some seperation in the 13th Region.....
(08-21-2022, 10:12 PM)Deuce8 Wrote:
(08-21-2022, 10:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Colonels gonna smoke some Redhound hind end. They ain't coming to Corbin to lay down.
Exactly right. lol

Woah Duece, You like Coffee?  Smile
(08-21-2022, 10:15 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-21-2022, 02:50 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote:

Corbin rolls..

I am anxious to see the offense and if Kid Elam gets turned loose with the passing. We know the run game is now establiished with Combs and Wells but honestly, they need just 1 back and make it Combs, he showed his dominance the last game. Then I would put Brody catching the long ball in the flat and Curry too and see what kind of razzle dazzle it looks like. Combs can run the wildcat, QB as well, option is a possibiliy with Combs and Wells combo and then the Kid Elam passing attack. It was something to see the kid check down and throw the zip pass in there. I think it kinda shell shocked Pikeville for a bit because all the momentum shifted like a Polar Express.... Woah I can't believe how hard Greer was coaching, you would think he was under some kind of pressure or something   Smile  Whiltley definately aint gonna lay down. Whitley, Knox and Clay all dog notted up in scrimmages or the first game of the season. This game should see if there might be some seperation in the 13th Region.....

We all know Whitley has a long way to go to get where they want to be, but they will try to stretch the field and will fly to the ball on defense. They'll be outmatched, but they'll get in there and fight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • papagrit
They did last year. I liked what I saw on the field. I like the coach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Old School Hound
bloodbath
I liked what I saw on the field. I like the coach.
(08-22-2022, 04:24 AM)araamse9 Wrote: I liked what I saw on the field. I like the coach.

You too.  Smile
This series took a turn after the game in 2017 where it was close most of the game and Corbin ultimately won by around 14. Not sure what happened to Whitley after that but the program has been in a bad place ever since, with the exception of the introductory year of Irwin….Would like to see Whitley get back to being competitive but it won’t happen this game Greer names the score….and the Hounds domination in the series continues
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
Corbin will pound the Colonels. 4 TDs at least.
Not sure if I'll come or not. I got rained on and looked like a drowned rat last Friday. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
Corbin literally has every single advantage on their side and it’s not close.
Whitley has a bad staff, bad game plan, and overall bad program at the moment. Gonna take a top to bottom clean house. Running the wing t in todays game is just isn’t smart if you haven’t been doing it for 30 years already. This coach is way in over his head and it’s never going to get better.

Running clock in the first qtr possible.

Corbin 77
Whitley 0
(08-21-2022, 10:23 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Woah Duece, You like Coffee?  Smile
Straight black 

Straight black
(08-23-2022, 12:40 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: Corbin literally has every single advantage on their side and it’s not close.
Whitley has a bad staff, bad game plan, and overall bad program at the moment. Gonna take a top to bottom clean house. Running the wing t in todays game is just isn’t smart if you haven’t been doing it for 30 years already. This coach is way in over his head and it’s never going to get better.

Corbin 77
Whitley 0

Idea
(08-23-2022, 12:40 AM)KnoxvillesFinest Wrote: Corbin literally has every single advantage on their side and it’s not close.

Corbin 77
Whitley 0

Let’s not get carried away, I want to win every game we play but I’d also like to see Whitley start being competitive.  Everything I’ve heard about their coach has been good he doesn’t seem to be a good ole boy hire and is trying to change the culture.  If our staff actually runs the score to 77 it’ll tell me all I need to know from here on out…
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • 64SUR, pjdoug, Playcaller66
Should be a big game for the cattleman family and kin folks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
I liked what I saw on the field.
hellodear.in

teatv download
(08-23-2022, 03:40 PM)64SUR Wrote: Should be a big game for the cattleman family and kin folks.

If you have some inside info I wish you’d message me with it, last thing I ever want to see is him back on here…
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!
Hounds by treefiddy. Coaching staff still don’t have a clue who QB1 is after the game.
(08-24-2022, 01:21 AM)HighViz Wrote: Hounds by treefiddy.  Coaching staff still don’t have a clue who QB1 is after the game.

After that Pikeville game, I think its pretty clear that the offense was dangerous with Combs playing wildcat, Running back, Hback, Slot and with Elam at QB going 11-15 passing and being able to roll the the left side of the field and throw a strike to a wide open touchdown pass to the Right side of the endzone... ..... But with the decision making I have seen the last two years late in the year, nothing surprises me...
Corbin 35 Whitley 21