Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel @ Anderson County 8/12 Scrimmage
South Laurel @ Anderson County 8/12 Scrimmage. 

Who you got?
(07-30-2022, 06:21 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: South Laurel @ Anderson County 8/12 Scrimmage. 

Who you got?
South Laurel... Anderson looks like a decent Middle School team.
(08-02-2022, 11:38 PM)Hogs02 Wrote:
(07-30-2022, 06:21 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: South Laurel @ Anderson County 8/12 Scrimmage. 

Who you got?
You have to stop and think that Jagger Gillis, Darion Dearinger are two types of kids who came out of the Anderson County program when there records reflect they didn't have talent when they actually did. South Laurel has some nice players though the years. I think football isn't in the interest of some of these schools.
Last Season Anderson won a close one. Would think it would be about the same this season.
I agree.
(08-03-2022, 11:32 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-02-2022, 11:38 PM)Hogs02 Wrote:

Who you got?
You have to stop and think that Jagger Gillis, Darion Dearinger are two types of kids who came out of the Anderson County program when there records reflect they didn't have talent when they actually did. South Laurel has some nice players though the years. I think football isn't in the interest of some of these schools.
Am i mistaken or didn’t anderson go 10-0 not too long ago?
They had a very good season, yes. I think a politics tainted the water there lol.

I heard Anderson County had a generous donation to the program for upgrades to the football facilities and turned it down. But heard this from 2 different Anderson sources.
I would say something about Anderson Co firing Mark Peach and regretting it but they’d prolly do it again and no doubt still complain about losing Gillis to Boyle. Nothing like some good ole politics in another Kentucky school system ruining a good thing…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • lnkskippy
(08-05-2022, 10:58 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: I would say something about Anderson Co firing Mark Peach and regretting it but they’d prolly do it again and no doubt still complain about losing Gillis to Boyle.  Nothing like some good ole politics in another Kentucky school system ruining a good thing…

I totally agree.  Parents/kids didn't like being told the truth or having to work hard.  I would love to see Mark Peach back at Anderson Co.  A great coach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lnkskippy's post:
  • TD Hounds
Gillis was leaving regardless just ask the basketball coach
(08-05-2022, 12:49 PM)olreb Wrote: Gillis was leaving regardless just ask the basketball coach

That’s all speculation, just because someone says what another person is gonna do doesn’t make it true.  A jilted kid is always gonna transfer till he’s not, getting parents on board with all the logistics that go along with a move doesn’t always pan out no matter what the kid wants.  Either way it worked out for him what good would it have done to stay?