Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Rivals Radio Show/podcast
There was a podcast that covered kentucky high school sports for bluegrass rivals not too long ago that I felt was a really positive thing for the area to give light to the kids in the area. Is there any way we could get regenerate and restart that trend?
(08-04-2022, 11:41 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: There was a podcast that covered kentucky high school sports for bluegrass rivals not too long ago that I felt was a really positive thing for the area to give light to the kids in the area. Is there any way we could get regenerate and restart that trend?

That was Spud's baby.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Big Five-0-
(08-04-2022, 12:47 PM)Westside Wrote:
(08-04-2022, 11:41 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: There was a podcast that covered kentucky high school sports for bluegrass rivals not too long ago that I felt was a really positive thing for the area to give light to the kids in the area. Is there any way we could get regenerate and restart that trend?

That was Spud's baby.
I was just wondering if anyone was willing to recreate
I loved doing it but then I became a coach for the school where I teach and lost time to out towards the project. Really loved doing it and enjoyed it very much.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL