Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoover High's Coach Resigns
Pretty interesting read for those that are interested.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1573178...id_0.jhtml
He and his staff was accused of a lot of things, but this comes to show you that a lot of things went on behind the camera during the two-a-days shows. But after seeing the things he was accused for he was gonna get fired anyway, he just beat the board to the punch.
I don't know how his wife didn't know about an affair he was having with a woman in a neighboring city and about him having a child with that woman. He said he wanted to coach again, just got to wonder what type of school would allow him to come in with all that baggage. I'm sure a school that wanted to win real bad would, but it doesn't say much about their ethics.
Im not surprised about this. I knew this guy was a scumbag when I watched the show. When he stood in front of his team after a loss in the first season of the show and threatened to get some of theyre potential college scholorship offers taken away if they didnt start playing better I knew what kind of guy he was. I dont care how bad theyre playing you never ever mess with a kids future like that. If a coach ever said that to one of mine and I found out about it. Theyd better be prepared to pack a good ole country tail whippin from me.
GRIZZ Wrote:I don't know how his wife didn't know about an affair he was having with a woman in a neighboring city and about him having a child with that woman. He said he wanted to coach again, just got to wonder what type of school would allow him to come in with all that baggage. I'm sure a school that wanted to win real bad would, but it doesn't say much about their ethics.
That is really suprising!!
so I should not take my JFL 9and 10 year olds to HOOTERS if they win the championship??? Half of them go there any with their families.... Why cant I go with them??
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
haha... this is hilarious!

MTV sucks again! lmao
Wow, Prospt's alias must be Leon Phelps "the ladies man". I cant beleive he pulled that off.
Lol, this was like the best show on MTV. And wow, Hoover was **** good.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:so I should not take my JFL 9and 10 year olds to HOOTERS if they win the championship??? Half of them go there any with their families.... Why cant I go with them??
HUH??????