Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Freshman in the 15th
list 5 starters and then 6 bench players
I'm not sure on my all-freshman team but Landon Slone has to be the centerpiece in the starting line-up, and Shane Grimm and J.D. VanHoose should also be starters on this squad.
he might not be the *best* but i sure have to give him so credit... Jacob Bryant from valley is ur doing great!! He has sure showed himself a lot this season. Cant wait to see what he has in store for valley the next few years!!! He has a lot of potential!!!!!!
Crum - Sheldon Clark
Slone - Paintsville
VanHoose - Paintsville
Grimm - Paintsville
Bryant - Shelby Valley
I agree with bill_don's list. Although I wouldn't have Slone in my starting line-up.

JK Bill_Don. I just figured I'd start on ya again. :wink: :lol:
JT Taylor and Joe Nichols from Pike Central Have Alot of potential....both of them are going to play a huge role in the next 3 seasons for central...they both stared JV and dressed varsity this year
im going to have to go with Bill D also all those kids are remarkable i just hope they dont lose love for the game or get burned out.

JT Taylor zag as of now from what ive saw is a decent player he takes alot of bad shots he does run the floor very well i dont think he played in a freshman game this season did he? same for Nichols if he keeps growing you better watch out he needs to work on the shot a little. JT i would like to c him get a little faster.
how do you think leslie county will do this year?
I cant really see any standout freshman this year in the 15th...
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I'm not sure on my all-freshman team but Landon Slone has to be the centerpiece in the starting line-up, and Shane Grimm and J.D. VanHoose should also be starters on this squad.
If they were freshmen, I am sure they would be included on the list, but they are sophmores...
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:If they were freshmen, I am sure they would be included on the list, but they are sophmores...

u should look the date at the top of his thread it says 3-12-2005
This one needs to be closed then a new one opened then. If not, we will have college players listed in here in a few years....
lol yea i about did the same thing
Well, I didnt look at the date, signed on, hit the tab, it was right here at the top, I thought it was a new one....
me 2 i wasnt trying to make u look bad srry
Id Say landon slone isnt as good as ever1 puts him out 2 be...if i shot 30 freethrows a game i would score 51 points a game 2...
adam slone from sf is a good freshman
I am going to say Adam Slone also. His controling a team and keeping everyone calm being a freshman is better than most juniors and alot of seniors. Not a selfish player, he would rather make the good pass than the shot. He is going to be a amazing player real soon if givin the chance.
GO ahead and start a new one..