Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Losing Sleep Due To Sports?
This is my favorite time of year an even though I get up for work every morning at 5:30am I still stay awake to watch my teams on TV and at the field.
MLB Play-offs
NFL- Go Steelers!
College Football- Go Cats!
High School Football- Go Devils!

And Big Blue Basketball is just around the corner. It pays to be a sports junkie.:thumpsup:
So far I only lose sleep on Sunday and Monday nights because of Football.
I'm not losing sleep due to sports..........but I am losing sleep due to my wife's snoring :yawn:
I guess I am, but it really doesn't affect how I act and feel the next day.
Yeah I lost sleep lastnight due to bowlin yesterday for the first time in 3 years. My dang left hip and knee are KILLIN me...
Yep, sure am!! I live in a house that has 3 males running around..... what the heck do ya think stays on TV all day and night???? It sure isn't "Flip this House"...Smile
phs1986 Wrote:Yep, sure am!! I live in a house that has 3 males running around..... what the heck do ya think stays on TV all day and night???? It sure isn't "Flip this House"...Smile

You need more TV's in the house.
Midee1 Wrote:You need more TV's in the house.

UH... 5 TV's and 3 men.... YEAH... maybe I do!!! :eek:
phs1986 Wrote:UH... 5 TV's and 3 men.... YEAH... maybe I do!!! :eek:

My wife has evened things out around here. 3 boys versus her and the two girl dogs. They are as bad as the kids. Seems like all I do is take them to the vets and the groomers. BLAH!
only during the season of a sport i play, because of the away games then getting home so late and having school the next morning
Yeah, I'm losing sleep due to it. But I'd rather watch sports than sleep, so I guess you could say I'm a happy guy.
Yeah, I hate going to school in the fall. Its football season and when its on I stop everything that I'm doing to catch the game. After the game I hop on here to discuss it. Then around the time I need to start studying for finals, UK basketball picks up. I hardly get any sleep because I'm so caught up in whats going on in sports during this time and it kinda shows on my transcript compared to the Spring.
I watch college and pro football, no matter the time or day..no matter who's playing. I live for football season. Right now though, this is the best time of the year. MLB playoffs, football galore, UFC fights every month, college basketball on the horizon..just a great time to be an American, lol..
I am losing sleep considering I have to wake up at 5 every Sunday morning (when game time is 3:30) to listen or watch the Cats play. Doesn't help much that I am usually out until 3 or so on Saturday nights. But this season sure is worth it!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Losing sleep b/c of UK Football and Basketball and b/c of the Red Sox. I lost a good amount during the ALCS I know that, lol.