Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mississippi St @ Kentucky
Other than Little being out.
Micah Johnson will be out with minor knee surgery to remove some cartilage.
Paul Warford is out again.
Johnny Williams may be out.
Tony Dixon is questionable.
Keenan Burton is questionable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Locke should have somewhere around 120-175 yards on 20-25 carries, still though UK will WIN!
i would have to say UK. by atleast 3. Woodson with 4+ TD Passes. Woodson will throw no interceptions and no sacks.
Alfonso Smith is back guys, so Locke may not be getting upwards of 20 carries.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I saw Burton and Dixon at Penn Station. It looked like Burton was limping pretty badly, but Dixon had no apparent injuries. I say suit them up, but only use them if we need to. Get them healthy over the next couple of weeks.
Kentucky- 37
Mississippi State- 17
blackcat Wrote:I saw Burton and Dixon at Penn Station. It looked like Burton was limping pretty badly, but Dixon had no apparent injuries. I say suit them up, but only use them if we need to. Get them healthy over the next couple of weeks.

If UK plays the way they are capable, they should be able to beat Mississippi St. even without all the injured guys. So I hope they let Burton, Dixon, and Johnny Williams sit this one out, enjoy the bye next week, and come back healthy for the final stretch of 3 games.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
According to an article in Friday's Herald-Leader, Derrick Locke will likely make his first career start in place of Rafael Little (out) and Tony Dixon (doubtful).

http://www.kentucky.com/295/story/213209.html

Will be interesting to see what he can do with a full game's worth of carries! Go Cats!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:According to an article in Friday's Herald-Leader, Derrick Locke will likely make his first career start in place of Rafael Little (out) and Tony Dixon (doubtful).

http://www.kentucky.com/295/story/213209.html

Will be interesting to see what he can do with a full game's worth of carries! Go Cats!!!

I've liked Locke better than Dixon so far anyways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've liked Locke better than Dixon so far anyways.

He's certainly looked better than any of the other Wildcat tailbacks so far this season (in limited playing time), and that includes Rafael Little.

The only thing is, I have wondered if part of the reason for his success was him usually playing in the second half, going in fresh against a defense whose players may have already started wearing down. I hope not, because I would love to see him have a big game tomorrow, but it will be interesting to watch.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think UK will need to start looking at tamme more often down the stretch! Burton hasn't showed up in the last 4 weeks and Johnson and Lyons have carried this team! They are just not going to Tamme enough as he gives a defense so many mismatches! Going to be a close game I think....UK-34 MSU-24
Game in Underway...YES!!!!!!!!! GO KENTUCKY!!!!!