Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Pike Central Predictions/Updates (15th Region Championship)
Monday night @7..
Pikeville vs. Pike Central

Pikeville should be favored to win this one but if Pike Central carries over their shooting performance from tonight it should be a good one!  
Good luck to both teams!
Rematch of the 1999 15th Region Championship in which the last 30-Win Panther team before this season won by 11 at Johnson Central.
Pikeville by 20.
If Pike Central shoots the ball like they did tonight I look for a close game.
If Pike Central plays the way they did tonight then this may very well come down to the final few minutes, but I expect Pikeville to control the pace and make PCC earn every point.

Pikeville wins by 12.
PCC has a big problem in the fact that they only play 5 players. Pikeville is likely to try to turn this into a foul fest like they did tonight against Martin County. PCC won’t have the depth to handle the amount of pressure that Pikeville will throw at it. Panthers by 17.
So many if’s… pikeville’s relentless defense doesn’t allow the shooters to get hot. Pikeville by 10 or more
Give me pikeville by 7
Pikeville-77
Pike central- 70
Nothing but respect for Pike Central and the way they have improved and shown out in this tournament. I have said all year Pikeville with its talent, depth and coaching is the favorite to win the 15th. The emergence of Robinson has been one of the biggest boost to the Panthers. You knew what Worrix and Sammons brought. Pikeville will wear PC down and pull away at the end.
Pikeville has lost 2 games all year.

Pikeville 67
PCC 52
(03-07-2022, 04:34 PM)2000PHS Wrote: Pikeville has lost 2 games all year.

Pikeville 67
PCC        52
Go on. Tell us who they were to lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panther Thunder's post:
  • 2000PHS
Good Luck to both teams. Hope that whichever team wins, they come out injury free.

With that being said, go Panthers. I think they have the best chance to make some noise at Rupp when they are firing on all cylinders.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
I’m looking forward to this one tonight. Hopefully the officials let these kids play and have a good flow unlike Pikeville’s semifinal game. Good luck to both teams!

Pikeville- 74
Pike Central- 58
I had a feeling this was gonna be the championship game when I saw the bracket come out....I knew it would be Pikeville vs Pike Central or Betsy Layne.

Pike Central is definitely playing their best at the right time...gonna be a fantastic championship game and the Expo Center will be rocking tonight. I hope the Panthers pull out the win but I'll be in Rupp cheering on the Hawks if they win their first regional championship tonight.

Go Panthers!!
Pikeville by 10+. If North can handle Knox tonight should make for an excellent opening round of state.
Let's go Panthers!
Pikeville was up 17-2 after the 1st quarter but Pike Central battled back and cut it to 23-17 before the Panthers ended the 1st half on a 6-0 run to take a 29-17 lead into halftime...The Stewart kid for Central is gonna be a stud...he's a baller for a freshman...should be a exciting 2nd half.
Pikeville leads Pike Central 29-17 at the end of the 1st Half. Pike Central answered a haymaker from PHS to start the game to keep it within striking distance at the break.

Laithan Hall leads PHS with 9.
Party Time
[-] The following 1 user Likes Micro-Brew's post:
  • Panther Thunder
Congratulations to both teams. Pikeville was just to much tonight for PC. Central returns 4 starters next year. Good luck to Pikeville in Rupp.