Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs Lawrence Co (15th Region Tourney) 3/2
Pikeville will meet Lawrence Co in the opening round of the 15th Region tourney.  Game time is set for 8 pm.  Thought?
If Lawrence is hot from three it could be interesting, but I think in the end Pikeville prevails.
Pikeville by 10+
Pikeville played LC a couple weeks ago. PHS defense just too much for LC. LC is great if you let them spot up and shoot.
Pikeville will have too much for Bulldogs. Rylee Sammons will be a very tough matchup.
I thought Pikeville would end up having to possibly beat the two 57th district teams and/or Lawrence and/or BL... rough road, extremely small margin of error for the Panthers to get to Rupp but they are very capable...
Lawrence County was going to have to beat them to get where they wanted to go anyway so might as well get it done on the first round. It will be a tough game because Pikeville not only has good players. Players they have a really good coach.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

All the games should be close this year
Pikeville is the best team in the tournament. It will take a big effort for someone to beat them or they will have to beat their self. If Fugate can’t play for Paintsville then it is Panthers no questions asked.
Pikeville will be the favorite against everyone in the field this year. With that being said I believe that 5 of the 7 teams can knock them off if Pikeville doesn't come out ready to play. A little foul trouble and an off night offensively or defensively and its a game.

Pikeville 74-63
WPRG-TV FB Stream
https://fb.me/e/2hwGQmD8l