Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs. South Predictions : Does the Long Losing Streak Come to an End?
Unbelievably in the last eleven games between J. Davis (SL) and T. Pietrowski(Corbin), the tally is  JD  11   TP   0  !!!

Does Tony finally get another win over his buddy to the north?   Unbelievably, it's been nearly 48 long months since Corbin last tasted sweet victory over the Cardinals. Does the streak end in the 50th District championship Friday night at Corbin or does Davis and the Redbirds make it a damnable dozen and keep the Hounds with a four year long case of the red ass?

Should be a good ol' slobberknocker !!!  The last time these two met, it took four days to decide the game. A water leak delayed the inevitable eleventh straight loss in this rivalry for the Hounds.

Who ya got in this one, BGR'ers?
Ain’t happening the South wins again
Corbin likes to get up and down the floor. If South controls the tempo, I think South takes it again.
Corbin has to completely take the game over completely and dominate the foul and rebound numbers, then yes they can pull it off but south is overall more talented across the board.
Patterson was needed this season to distinguish Corbin from an also-ran to a serious region threat right there with North and Knox. Unfortunately for the Redhounds, he had a basketball in his hands even less than he had a football in his hands.
I know it’s been a long time for Corbin, but I like them in the championship game at home. Corbin 71 SL 68
(02-25-2022, 04:45 PM)TheProfessor33 Wrote: I know it’s been a long time for Corbin, but I like them in the championship game at home.  Corbin 71 SL 68

You may be right, Prof, they certainly have enough talent to win it but I'll believe it when I see it.  Davis must have  a voodoo doll dressed in Redhound attire which he sticks pins in before each game with the Hounds.  J. Dave,  the magic man...
Corbin in a close one.
Should be a great game. Im going with S.Laurel by 5
South Laurel by 10 unless the roof starts leaking again, then it’s a toss up.
I’m going with Corbin in this one. I think Corbin has more talent but you can never count South out. South plays extremely hard.