Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Five Sophomores for 07/08 Season in the 14th Region
1. Christian Brewer from Powell Co..
Stuart Stamper KCC no doubt in one of the top 2.
I total agree.Stuart is a great talent and more important he is a good kid.I beleive that Christian and Stuart were teamates at Blue Chip camp in Georgetown this year and there team finished 2nd in there division.Christian and Stuart will represent the 14th Region well.Looking forward to seeing them square off this year.Good luck to both.
Ok how can any one forget Tate Cox. He has to be #1 followed by Stamper and Brewer.
Cox-JBS
Stamper-KCC
Noble-PCC
Gayheart-Jackson City
1. tate cox
2. josh whitaker
3. nick noble
4. chris noble
5. clint stepp
6. stuart stamper
7. channing fugate
8. dakota ritchie
9.brewer (powell)
10. zach gayheart (jackson city)
Not forgetting about Tate Cox.I just threw out a name of a kid from Powell that I think will be in the top 5. Tate is a special player.I just would like to see him on some other team.He gets overshadowed to much at JBS.
sloppyseconds Wrote:1. tate cox
2. josh whitaker
3. nick noble
4. chris noble
5. clint stepp
6. stuart stamper
7. channing fugate
8. dakota ritchie
9.brewer (powell)
10. zach gayheart (jackson city)

Fuagte from Breathitt is very good, I forgot all about him.Hes a damn good football player too!
MVP2 Wrote:Fuagte from Breathitt is very good, I forgot all about him.Hes a damn good football player too!

1. Whitaker
2. Stamper
3. Cox
4. Fugate
5. Noble
nick noble and devan evans
# 1 Josh Whitaker

no doubt
Big Grin Clint Stepp.
Clint is a good if not a great shooter, but he has to improve on defense and others aspects of his game. He should be in the top ten though. How about the Bartrum kid from Knott he is good. I saw him beat LCC last year.
I think the mosley boy from kcc is very good ball player to..he can flat out shoot,i beleive he gets over looked,and the ratliff kid is good too.
World B Free Wrote:Clint is a good if not a great shooter, but he has to improve on defense and others aspects of his game. He should be in the top ten though. How about the Bartrum kid from Knott he is good. I saw him beat LCC last year.

I agree the Bartrum kid has all the skills to be the best soph in the 14th this year.
He can handle the ball, shot, rebound and he is 6'1" point guard with great instincts.
basketball_00 Wrote:I think the mosley boy from kcc is very good ball player to..he can flat out shoot,i beleive he gets over looked,and the ratliff kid is good too.

I agree with you both kids are special, but lacking in some of the aspects of the game. Both will be really special players by there senior years.
tate cox has to be the best!
Top 10 Sophmores in The 14th
1-Tate Cox
2-Stuart Stamper
3-Josh Whitaker
4-Logan Bartrum
5-Chris Noble
6-Shaun Mosley
7-Clint Stepp
8-Christain Brewer
9-Braxton Ratliff
10-Channing Fugate
This is my Top 3, who are playing way above any other sophomores in the region.
1. Tate Cox
2. Stuart Stamper
3. Josh Whitaker
Matt Gross - Jenkins
what about the collins kid from kcc..hes a very good defensive player and has some offense game to...i think alot of people overlooks this kid...
Just name every sophomore that attends KCC. It's alright to be a little bias, but it seems that everyone that is a sophomore from KCC is almost mentioned here!
bobcatfan22 Wrote:tate cox has to be the best!

Not IMO. He gets the most attention and media praise, but I would say Whitaker is the best followed by Stamper and then Cox.
Survivor Wrote:Not IMO. He gets the most attention and media praise, but I would say Whitaker is the best followed by Stamper and then Cox.

you have got to be kidding me. Tate is in a class all by himself. You have obviously never seen him play or just dont know what the heck you are talking about.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:tate cox has to be the best!
True. Clint Stepp shouldnt be in the Top 20. Way overrated.
KCCFAN_97 Wrote:Top 10 Sophmores in The 14th
1-Tate Cox
2-Stuart Stamper
3-Josh Whitaker
4-Logan Bartrum
5-Chris Noble
6-Shaun Mosley
7-Clint Stepp
8-Christain Brewer
9-Braxton Ratliff
10-Channing Fugate

im gonna agree with you on this
hondaman Wrote:you have got to be kidding me. Tate is in a class all by himself. You have obviously never seen him play or just dont know what the heck you are talking about.

I've seen him play many times and NO WAY is he in a class by himself. The other two I mentioned are as good or better. What is it in your opinion that separates him from the other two players? He's a streaky shooter, he doesn't handle the ball as well as Whitaker and he's small. The only thing he does better than Whitaker is shoot the 10 to 15 ft jumper off the dribble. Media and JBS have put him in a class by himself, but no one else.
hondaman Wrote:you have got to be kidding me. Tate is in a class all by himself. You have obviously never seen him play or just dont know what the heck you are talking about.

Should be pretty good he is a 17 year old soph. Now that is class of his own.
Make sure that you don't bash any of these players or your post will be deleted.
MountainFan Wrote:Just name every sophomore that attends KCC. It's alright to be a little bias, but it seems that everyone that is a sophomore from KCC is almost mentioned here!

i was thinking the same thing. hahah...Cox