Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath vs. Clinton county
Any thoughts? I dont kno much about Clinton.
I hope Clinton beats the dog out of em'. I saw a couple of their players the other night and they saw that I was from Powell Co. and was really rude. I mean, is it not enough to beat us badly on our field? I spoke good about them after the game, but never again..
Clinton County hasn't won a game yet and I don't see them getting there first out of the Wildcats. Good Luck to both.

Bath County- 42
Clinton County- 12
Blitz43, may i ask which players u saw? i would like to kno, because im on the team and i will personally make sure they are reminded of how they represent our school and team. I would like to apologize for whatever they said or did.
footballdaddy10 Wrote:Blitz43, may i ask which players u saw? i would like to kno, because im on the team and i will personally make sure they are reminded of how they represent our school and team. I would like to apologize for whatever they said or did.

Naw, I'm not like that. They even had their jersey's on. They probably didn't even start. I approached them and started a conversation about #13 and his skills and they started trash talkin bout how they did this and that. Actually, It was only one. The other 2 would mostly just agree with him.