Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Pikeville 10/19
By the way Pikeville played against Prestonsburg @ HOME. Paintsville can stay right with them if they dont kick it up a notch
Pikeville should get back into the win column with this game!
Yeah I agree...Pikeville will pick up their performance and win this game.

Pikeville-28
Paintsville-26
What's the injury sitution for both teams? Will the Honaker's be playing? Will JD be playing QB this week?
Should be heck of a game
Old School Wrote:What's the injury sitution for both teams? Will the Honaker's be playing? Will JD be playing QB this week?

ted will play as usual. And their trying to work Tim in practice to possibly play i hear.

With Tim:
Pikeville - 29
Paintsville - 6

Without Tim:
Pikeville - 13
Paintsville - 18
Pikeville - 28
Paintsville - 21
Is Tim sick or injured?
gotcha2 Wrote:Is Tim sick or injured?

injured. concussion
Paintsville-27
Pikeville-21
If...Then Wrote:ted will play as usual. And their trying to work Tim in practice to possibly play i hear.

With Tim:
Pikeville - 29
Paintsville - 6

Without Tim:
Pikeville - 13
Paintsville - 18
Dude dont ever pick against your school. Anybody punk that would do that would probably miss football practice cause its his birthday LOL!!!!!!
Pikeville-36
Paintsville-12
Pikeville will have there hands full with Paintsville. The Tigers are a team that can really win this game and if Pikeville doesn't show up then they're in for some trouble. I think Jackson will have the Panthers ready and I think they should win. Good Luck to both.

Pikeville- 36
Paintsville- 18
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Dude dont ever pick against your school. Anybody punk that would do that would probably miss football practice cause its his birthday LOL!!!!!!
hopefully none of the panthers have birthdays this friday lol. Pikeville by 2 tds.
Im gonna go with the Panthers in the Lucas Burchette Bowl.LOL!!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Im gonna go with the Panthers in the Lucas Burchette Bowl.LOL!!!!!
Haha you kill me. T-shirt anyone?
Who all will be out for Pikeville? Will Tim or Ted play? And is Moose able to play?
Paintsville hasn't played anyone this year and the only teams they have played they've gotten beat by, so i look for Pikeville to run away with this good by a pretty good margin...
Pikeville 40
Paintsville 14
Pikeville-34
Paintville-14
bigE Wrote:Paintsville hasn't played anyone this year and the only teams they have played they've gotten beat by, so i look for Pikeville to run away with this good by a pretty good margin...

The two of the three teams Paintsville played would definately hang losses on the the Panthers, one of them already did. Raceland is a pretty solid team for Class A, they beat the same Ashland team Pikeville did so that wouldn't be a gauranteed win either. I think it will be close a close game. I talked to some of the Paintsville kids and told them to keep their heads up after dropping 2 in a row, and the way they were talking is that they only have one game left that really matters and that is Pikeville.
jd is playing full back now humphrey is moved to qb. we should have every1 back and hopefuly hang in and take a win. but best of luck
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Im gonna go with the Panthers in the Lucas Burchette Bowl.LOL!!!!!

You can pick against your school any time you want to. I easily picked Belfry over Valley, and I'd pick Belfry over Pikeville if I was at Pikeville, it's just common sense, pick the team who is gonna win.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Dude dont ever pick against your school. Anybody punk that would do that would probably miss football practice cause its his birthday LOL!!!!!!

I quoted the wrong post.

so u picked Pikeville to beat Lexington Cath?
bigE Wrote:Paintsville hasn't played anyone this year and the only teams they have played they've gotten beat by, so i look for Pikeville to run away with this good by a pretty good margin...
unfortunately i would have to agree with u
Pikeville big
BIG FAN #1 Wrote:unfortunately i would have to agree with u

Now I know you have NO clue as to what you are talking about. Paintsville has played the teams that they have to play in their District and won. They have also played, JC (#9 team in 5A), P-Burg (#8 team in 2A) which also beat Pikeville, Raceland (#11 team in 1A). These all before Pikeville (#9 team in 1A) this weekend. They also have left PCC, who is no sloutch and Sheldon Clark (#4 team in 3A). So please preach your bull some where else.Rolleyes Cause that schedule is brutal for a school the size of Paintsville.

OK now your turn: Let's look at Pikeville:
Barely Beat L.Holy Cross who's record is 4-3 and Raceland could beat., Beat Ashland who is waaay down this year, Beat BL who they have to play and Paintsville beat, Lost to Lex. Cath. (#2 team in 4A), Beat AC who they have to play and Paintsville beat, Lost to Belfry (#1 Team in 3A), Beat SF who they have to play and Paintsvile beat, Lost to P-Burg (#8 team in 2A). So from the way it looks they have played VERY simular schedules. So tell me, who has Pikeville beat beside LHC. who IMO shouldn't even be ranked. So before you speak, know what you are talking about.
OffTheHook Wrote:Now I know you have NO clue as to what you are talking about. Paintsville has played the teams that they have to play in their District and won. They have also played, JC (#9 team in 5A), P-Burg (#8 team in 2A) which also beat Pikeville, Raceland (#11 team in 1A). These all before Pikeville (#9 team in 1A) this weekend. They also have left PCC, who is no sloutch and Sheldon Clark (#4 team in 3A). So please preach your bull some where else.Rolleyes Cause that schedule is brutal for a school the size of Paintsville.

I don't think he is preaching bull, not to be a smart-alek. The games they have won are against lesser opponents, and they have lost against the big boys, that is all I read into his statement.
Now the Tigers have shown some fight in a couple of the games, but can they step up against one of the Ville's and prove who thr REAL 'ViLLE is? I think they can! Especially if Panther injuries are still there. Nothing against Pikeville, ut just rooting for another Johnson County team.:rockon: