Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 74 Shelby Valley 66
Corbin wins its second game in two days in the 47th Annual Mountain Schoolboy Classic at Belfry High.  The Redhounds (9-2) , winners of seven straight overall,  will look for the trifecta and to extract a little revenge for Corbin football when they square off against the Johnson Central Eagles tomorrow.
Passed the Corbin bus heading home today going by Pike Central High School in Pikeville...that's a heck of a haul so hopefully they are staying in Pikeville.

Johnson Central is down this year, I would expect the Hounds to beat them.
Does anybody know if Patterson is on the team or not? Heard a rumor somebody quit the team because they weren't happy with Pietrowski starting his kid. I hope there isnt any truth to that.
Congrats!!!! Can’t wait to make it out to watch these guys in person!!!
(12-30-2021, 09:38 PM)HOFER Wrote: Does anybody know if Patterson is on the team or not? Heard a rumor somebody quit the team because they weren't happy with Pietrowski starting his kid. I hope there isnt any truth to that.

He's on the roster, per KHSAA.  I heard he was nursing football injuries but have no idea if he's gonna play. His addition would potentially make a good team even more dangerous come tournament time. Hope we see him.