Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Top 5
I'm just ranking 5

1 North - Based on Strength of Schedule
2 Knox - So so close maybe even 1
3 Harlan Co - If they show up
4 Bell Co - They beat my 4   
5 Corbin - Mast Dangerous team in the 13th poses the ability to take down anyone at anytime.

Others-  South Laurel - you lose in the second round of your own tournament, get back to work and get back into the top 5 where you belong.  

Sleepers - Harlan Ind & Williamsburg - Don't overlook these guys.

Rank your top 5 and who else you consider.
1. Knox Central- they are 1 until they aren't at the arena in my opinion.
2. North Laurel- if anyone is the new number 1 after this year, this is who it will be.
3-5 take your pick between these (alphabetical order so read nothing into it) Bell County, Corbin, Harlan Co, Harlan Ind, and South Laurel.
I would put Williamsburg at the top of the next group, but Williamsburg needs another win for me to be certain they belong in the 3-5 talk, they are so young I'm just not sure they are there yet. Their big win is Harlan County, in a game I would bet Harlan County kids somewhat overlooked and honestly Harlan County is a shooting team that every 8th or 9th game is just gonna miss shots and they are very vulnerable on those nights.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fridaynightfights's post:
  • Black Bear Cuz
Very well put FNF, pretty much my thoughts as well on things in the 13th. The 5 teams mentioned in the 3-5 category have got to prove they can go on the road and play solid basketball to earn the respect we know they want. I believe they will all get better because they are all well coached.